• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Check Now
Hi All,
i did a fresh installation foodoma v1.9.8 on my hosting but im not able to update its splash screen. Like I can update i thru design section in settings but it is not showing on the front-end. Hero image works fine. Even I tried this on older version(1.9) still same. If you know any fix, please let know me..
Thanks

Hi All,
i did a fresh installation foodoma v1.9.8 on my hosting but im not able to update its splash screen. Like I can update i thru design section in settings but it is not showing on the front-end. Hero image works fine. Even I tried this on older version(1.9) still same. If you know any fix, please let know me..
Thanks
using cdn?

using cdn?
No bro.
But when i update with new splash screen, design settings and backend (assets-img-splash) it is getting updated but the frontend is still showing foodoma default splash screen. (

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 1.50.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 1.50.09 AM.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
No bro.
But when i update with new splash screen, design settings and backend (assets-img-splash) it is getting updated but the frontend is still showing foodoma default splash screen. (
Hi there is a clear cache options in the settings try to clear foodomaa application cache using the options in settings. If it doesn't work clear your browser cache, it still facing same issue reset your IP & flush dns cache of local system.

Hope it will work.

No bro.
I had the same issue, it is not the issue of Script, issue of cache....
Clean all Domain Cache if you are using cloudflare, do a purge cache

Hello Big brothers.....
Can anyone please tell me a script name where I can found, food delivery, taxi booking, grocery delivery in one place?
Not getting a single working nulled script :(

Hi there is a clear cache options in the settings try to clear foodomaa application cache using the options in settings. If it doesn't work clear your browser cache, it still facing same issue reset your IP & flush dns cache of local system.

Hope it will work.
Actually I did that both ( Clearing cache from dashboard and browser) Still it is the same.

Can it happen if i did any mistake while installation?
The way I did is : I edited the .env(added app url and APP_INSTALLED=true) and used sql file from older version (1.8.1).

Actually I did that both ( Clearing cache from dashboard and browser) Still it is the same.

Can it happen if i did any mistake while installation?
The way I did is : I edited the .env(added app url and APP_INSTALLED=true) and used sql file from older version (1.8.1).

Try to install again with latest version 1.9.8 the mega download link is still working on this thread. SQL from older version might be different from the latest version database structure. Do you face similar issues with fresh install without importing previous sql.

Also don't cache foodomaa web url on cloudflare if you use it. Try purging cache if it helps.

Try to install again with latest version 1.9.8 the mega download link is still working on this thread. SQL from older version might be different from the latest version database structure. Do you face similar issues with fresh install without importing previous sql.

Also don't cache foodomaa web url on cloudflare if you use it. Try purging cache if it helps.
Yeah but the new versions doesn't have a sql file with it. When I installed 1.9.8 without importing old sql and instead creating a new sql database.. it's giving me error when go to dashboard. If you got sql for 1.9.8, please share.

Why am I only getting this after having a fresh install of the 1.9.8 version?
1593496613546.png

When the store owner add a product/item, the new product always shown at the bottom on the customer app.
I think it's sorted by creation date ASC, need to sort it DESC.
Is there a work-around?
I have searched the static/js folder with "asc" and "desc" keywords with no luck, but "sort" keyword came out a few times inside the js's files.
Please help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock