• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fluxstore Multi Vendor - Flutter E-commerce Full App

Fluxstore Multi Vendor - Flutter E-commerce Full App v3.16.0

No permission to download
I have but I ain't sharing it. sorry. when I shared version 2.1 it was leached to codeliss.cc
damn, i'm sorry to hear that fam. do you mind sharing the update via DM? it's just for a pet project. i promise to not leach it to anywhere. (that's actually why i'm in babiato to begin with).

sorry that's exactly what I did share it via dm and it did not go well. am uploading the file now. i will share it here and give the key to the admin to distribute it. he knows how to deal with leachers.

sorry that's exactly what I did share it via dm and it did not go well. am uploading the file now. i will share it here and give the key to the admin to distribute it. he knows how to deal with leachers.
okay, i get that and also respect your choice -- but how would that stop anyone from using the script once it is public anyways? is there really a way to actually deal with leachers if it's an open forum? correct me if i'm wrong or missing something. i understand you not willing to share it in the comment because someone took it and uploaded it somewhere else, but technically once it is public, even if it's by the admins, what would stop me or anyone else from doing the same once i download the file? it's just a thought, don't mean any offense by it.

The resource has been updated with a working download link.
Here is the key as well: wbIz_e8wsGFYj2I4pA8c-pjpw5OTN-kw99vJqXBQ0hw

Hi, thanks for the update.
1. Do anyone have the detailed description for version 2.2?
2. By FluxStore Listing how to activate the vendor view in the app? Do anyone know that.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock