• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flux Academy - Framer Masterclass

gbale

May 21, 2022
64af4cc7cef54e8ee0c0bc0d_image%20134%20(2)%20(1)-p-1600.png

Get ahead of the game by mastering Framer with Flux Academy.
  • Speed up your project timelines with Framer's innovations.
  • Create stunning animations easily & wow your clients.
  • Learn to create interactive & responsive websites – fast!
  • Join a supportive community of forward-thinking designers.
  • Open new career opportunities with certified expertise in Framer.

60+ Action-Packed Videos​

Discover the power of Framer through short & actionable lessons in a structured way – while building a stunning landing page.

8-Week Expert Mentoring​

Get direct & private feedback and guidance from our supportive team of Flux Academy mentors. Master Framer on your own terms.

Led by an Official Framer Mentor​

Ryan Hayward, an official Framer mentor, leads this course with his deep knowledge of Framer and passion for teaching.

Private Community Invitation​

Become a member of our private community, enrich your learning experience, and grow along with like-minded designers.

Lifetime Access & Future Updates​

Get lifetime access to the course, including future updates. Framer is evolving fast. Don’t get left behind, keep your skills up-to-date.

Career Opportunities​

With the skills you gain from this course, you can open doors to new opportunities in web design and be a pioneer in your field.

Download Mega

This framer course is sh** . I am a designer working in startup for 2 years now . Even the practical projects of flux academy are not good quality . Better learn from youtube or directly from framer . They are making basic templates and animations in framer . You can do that thing in one click without wasting your time in lectures

This framer course is sh** . I am a designer working in startup for 2 years now . Even the practical projects of flux academy are not good quality . Better learn from youtube or directly from framer . They are making basic templates and animations in framer . You can do that thing in one click without wasting your time in lectures
It' a good course to learn from basic, not advanced or pro.
Really, now Flux Academy sell many courses from Ran Segall friends, most of them not good like courses teach by @ran, they're selling many courses just like free series on Youtube.

I totally agree with you. At one stage i was considering buying core design skills course from flux, after watching it's awesome trailer, but good that i didn't buy it because when i had my hands over it, I realised it was absolute crap.

Reactions: grvkmrpandit
I totally agree with you. At one stage i was considering buying core design skills course from flux, after watching it's awesome trailer, but good that i didn't buy it because when i had my hands over it, I realised it was absolute crap.

Discover the power of Framer through short & actionable lessons in a structured way – while building a stunning landing page.

8-Week Expert Mentoring​

Get direct & private feedback and guidance from our supportive team of Flux Academy mentors. Master Framer on your own terms.

Ryan Hayward, an official Framer mentor, leads this course with his deep knowledge of Framer and passion for teaching.

Become a member of our private community, enrich your learning experience, and grow along with like-minded designers.

Get lifetime access to the course, including future updates. Framer is evolving fast. Don’t get left behind, keep your skills up-to-date.

Career Opportunities​

With the skills you gain from this course, you can open doors to new opportunities in web design and be a pioneer in your field.

Download Mega
I had zoom calls with ran Segal and his marketing team. I am designing 3D illustrations for their product super creative.They are now my clients. Just think about this, they have so many good designer who are their partners but they are not good enough about his projects. he needed quality and I pitched him. He also told me these youtubers have just high numbers and their courses and their audience are sh** too. They will work on thie quality but anyway I am making more money than those designers whose courses you are taking on flux tbh. Also ran segall classes are good and even the branding lectures of that female designer on his utube is good . Rest courses are total rubbish and trash .

Reactions: marvinth and p.m.d

8-Week Expert Mentoring​

Career Opportunities​

Download Mega
What they are doing in the courses is not even my taste . go to framer community and their youtube channel they are enough ! If you still have doubts ping me in the community or Linkedin 🙌

Reactions: p.m.d
I had zoom calls with ran Segal and his marketing team. I am designing 3D illustrations for their product super creative.They are now my clients. Just think about this, they have so many good designer who are their partners but they are not good enough about his projects. he needed quality and I pitched him. He also told me these youtubers have just high numbers and their courses and their audience are sh** too. They will work on thie quality but anyway I am making more money than those designers whose courses you are taking on flux tbh. Also ran segall classes are good and even the branding lectures of that female designer on his utube is good . Rest courses are total rubbish and trash .
wow that's awesome :love:

• Love
I still didn't dig into Framer.

Do any of you think Framer might overtake Webflow? I honestly don't know about its advantages but I've been hearing a lot of talking about Framer recently and well, I've heard a lot of talking about Webflow once too

Reactions: Boom
This framer course is sh** . I am a designer working in startup for 2 years now . Even the practical projects of flux academy are not good quality . Better learn from youtube or directly from framer. They are making basic templates and animations in framer. You can do that thing in one click without wasting your time in lectures
Exactly my opinion is the same. There is no structure and proper guidelines just a basic overview of known things that can be learned better from any YouTube video.

8-Week Expert Mentoring​

Career Opportunities​

Dow

I still didn't dig into Framer.

Do any of you think Framer might overtake Webflow? I honestly don't know about its advantages but I've been hearing a lot of talking about Framer recently and well, I've heard a lot of talking about Webflow once too
Stick to webflow , fk framer . It is a toy product with slow page loading etc . You can integrate anything with webflow but not with framer . Don't go for shiny object syndrome 🙌 . Be best at your own tools and keep it limited . I only use Figma/webflow/Blender ☺🌈

Exactly my opinion is the same. There is no structure and proper guidelines just a basic overview of known things that can be learned better from any YouTube video.
join framer community , they have organised youtube videos . It will save your time 🙌

8-Week Expert Mentoring​

Career Opportunities​

Download Mega
I never regret finding this platform. It has really helped me to learn a lot. I'm hoping to get a job and start to donate to this platform.

My skills and knowledge has been upgraded with new added skills i didn't get in school. Thanks to everyone here.

I just received an email from Flux Academy about the new Framer Masterclass (2.0) version. I hope to get it soon through this platform.

Reactions: ohnono and Mark42

PLease upload

Framer Masterclass 2.0​

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kts01
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock