• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress v2.8.45

No permission to download
= 2.8.02 (DATE: JUN 12, 2023) =
  • Use Secure Hash instead of MD5 for subscription preference page (Resolved: CVE-2023-1430). Thanks to Karl Emil Nikka for reporting the issue.
Please update

Reactions: Winterino
= 2.8.01 (Date: April 17, 2023) =
  • Fixed: Contact Filter Issue
  • Fixed: Server Time UTC issue on the admin Footer
  • Fixed: It’s a quick-fix update so no other features are added
= 2.8.02 (DATE: JUN 12, 2023) =
  • Use Secure Hash instead of MD5 for subscription preference page (Resolved: CVE-2023-1430). Thanks to Karl Emil Nikka for reporting the issue.

AKSakallı updated FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress with a new update entry:

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress v.2.8.20

= 2.8.20 (Date: Jul 18, 2023) =
* Campaign Email Scheduling and sending speed optimized
* DeepIntegration with TutorLMS
* Integration with SureCart
* New Trigger: SureCart Order payment refund
* New Trigger: SureCart Payment success
* New Triggers: Tutor LMS Lesson Completed
* New Triggers: RCP Subscription Expired
* Advanced Filtering: Empty/Not Empty Filter
* Confirmation prompt for email campaigns
* Double Opt-in Email pre-header
* Ability to delete contact profile picture
* Company...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress with a new update entry:

FluentCRM Pro v2.8.30

Download FluentCRM Pro v2.8.30 - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.8.30 (Date: Sep 05, 2023) =

* Improvement on Company module
* New trigger: Company added to contact Trigger
* New Trigger: Company Removed Trigger
* Company Specific Automation Actions
* Custom email preference management page
* New Trigger: Contact Created
* Navigation and UI improvements
* Duplicate segment or export contacts
* Other improvements including translatable strings...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SOLVED------Anyone using this plugin have an idea about what might be causing the following? In my campaigns that I send out, every link in all campaigns and even in list confirmation emails appends http://tracking to the beginning of my domain name. Because my site uses https, this returns an error message in the browser window and the user can't proceed. I cannot find anywhere in their documentation explaining this or any setting I can change to fix it.

Last edited:
2.8.31 (DATE: SEP 10, 2023) =
  • Webhook issue fixed
  • Replace google fonts with bunnycdn font
  • Enable/Disable AI integration for visual builder (in Experimenta Settings)

Reactions: riccore
Getting an error with the license key
Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "license_key" in /wp-content/plugins/fluentcampaign-pro/app/Services/PluginManager/LicenseManager.php on line 423'

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "license_key" in /wp-content/plugins/fluentcampaign-pro/app/Services/PluginManager/LicenseManager.php on line 423'
just ignore, dont think too much about it :)

Glad someone mentioned this error. I can't open my Breakdance Builder because of it. @baileytechj did you find a workaround?

Anyone please ?

2.8.31 (DATE: SEP 10, 2023) =
  • Webhook issue fixed
  • Replace google fonts with bunnycdn font
  • Enable/Disable AI integration for visual builder (in Experimenta Settings)

correct the source and never add the name of other sites to the downloaded file again. @johnwick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock