• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress v2.8.45

No permission to download
UPDATE:

as mentioned earlier, commented the line 423, solved the problem (for now)

Code:
new Updater($this->getVar('license_server'), $this->getVar('plugin_file'), array(
            'version'   => $this->getVar('version'),
            //'license'   => $licenseDetails['license_key'],
            'item_name' => $this->getVar('item_name'),
            'item_id'   => $this->getVar('item_id'),
            'author'    => $this->getVar('author')
        ),
does this code solves this problem 👇 👇 👇
1674550965998.png

it's causing conflict with Breakdance builder

Does anyone know why after i download the 2.70 from here and upload it to my site, It is still says that v2.6.52 installed?

Changelog: 2.7.2 Date: Feb 06, 2023
* Fixed Recurring Campaign Timezone issues
* Added New Smartcode for latest post title and Custom Date Format for smartcode
* Send Email Notification for new draft Email Campaign for recurring Campaign
* Elastic Email bounce handler added

Version 2.7.3 has already been released. The changelog says it's a bug fix.

Babak updated FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress with a new update entry:

FluentCRM Pro v2.7.40

Download FluentCRM Pro v2.7.40 - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.7.40 (Date: Mar 01, 2023) =

* Fixed recurring emails date time issues
* Email Conditional Sections issues fixed
* List & Tag selection UI improved
* Replaced Google Fonts with BunnyCDN fonts for frontend rending
* Campaign Email Activity Improvements
* Fixed Redirecting issues for non-unicode characters
* Fixed import issue for Restrict Content Pro

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could use some assistance with an error from the plugin, would appreciate any help available

plugin error.png
No issues for me with both FluentCRM from WordPress and FluentCRM Pro from here activated and running.

Where are you getting the issues, elaborate more than just simply posting error.

No issues for me with both FluentCRM from WordPress and FluentCRM Pro from here activated and running.

Where are you getting the issues, elaborate more than just simply posting error.
While attempting to create email campaigns, an error message appears stating "Unexpected error from server. Please check browser console". After checking the console, the error message indicates that the request was blocked by the server firewall, and suggests reviewing the detailed error for further information.

I just tested creating a new email campaign and works fine.

Untitled.png

Tested again on new email campaign and sent it out to myself and all fine too.

Untitled1.png

downloaded, installed, all looks good apart from an error that pops up - Cookie check Failed' in bottm right corner any time I go into a new area of the plugin.

Any thoughts folks?

1680195597581.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhishekgarg1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock