• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Everything Perfex

Still can't get the omni sale and mention to work I keep getting HTTPS error but HTTPS is setup correctly

fixe.png

Congratulations on the initiative to make this library for Perfex CRM. I was wondering if there was something like that on the forum today 😅

Here is a list of all the modules and core files.
My reason for this thread is to have everything related to Perfex in one thread. To go and search for every plugin each time, and then to find out down the line that the resource will never be updated gets frustrating, as I'm sure some of you do to. If you are going to keep your resource updated please let me know and I will then move your thread to the updated list. Im sure having it like this is going to help people out that are using this system. Another thing to note, is the below list is only approved resources.

Perfex CRM

@Babak keeps this resource updated - You need this before you can download and use any module.

Modules that are kept up to date

Client App for perfex

Staff workload for Perfex

All-In-One support button for Perfex

Spreadsheet Online for Perfex

Paystack payment module for Perfex

Not to sure if OP will keep these resources up to date - Please let me know if you are willing to keep your resources up to date, will then add it to above list

Perfex CRM Chat

Perfex Client Flutter Version

Perfex CRM Chat

Products and services for Perfex

Drag and drop Perfex CRM Email builder

Accounting and Bookkeeping for Perfex

HR Records for Perfex

Inventory management for Perfex

Recruitment Management for Perfex

Timesheets and Leave Management for Perfex

Team Password for Perfex

Sales Commission Program

Mention and Tag for Perfex

Multi-Page web to lead module for Perfex

Mailbox webclient for Perfex

Call Log module for Perfex

Perfex Shop

Omni Channel Sales for Perfex

Perfex Themes

Flat Admin theme for Perfex

Office theme for Perfex

Weboox Pro Theme for Perfex
Thanks for the uploads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock