• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EventOn - WordPress Event Calendar Plugin

EventOn - WordPress Event Calendar Plugin v4.6.3

No permission to download
EventOn Wishlist1.2

Attachments

• eventon-wishlist-1.2.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
EventOn Events Lists Extended1.0

Attachments

• eventon-event-lists-1.0.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 8
Is someone experiencing the issue of the remaining time of the event not showing up? Or does anyone know how to activate this feature? My events look like this:

1685998948445.png

and in the official documentation, the same shortcode appears like this:

1685999049361.png

Babak updated EventOn - WordPress Event Calendar Plugin with a new update entry:

EventOn v4.4 + Addons

Download EventOn v4.4 - WordPress Event Calendar Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.4 (2023-6-9) =

ADDED: location and organizer term ID on term edit page form
ADDED: endpoint based ajax call method to speed up ajax requests
ADDED: evo_slidedown_eventcard_complete trigger for single event box
ADDED: appearance settings to adjust eventtop hover left border size
ADDED: support for full site editing themes
ADDED: ability to download each event as CSV data in event edit
FIXED: Automatic conversion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

EventOn Include Anything Add-on0.5

Attachments

• eventon-include-anything-0.5.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
Hey Guys,

Do any of you know why the seats don't loading?

I've enabled and edited the seating chart but it just shows a loading graphic and nothing else happens.

On the eventon demo page for this feature, the seating chart is visible immediately without having to click anything. Any advice or alternative would be appreciated.

Anyone who else having trouble with activating Single Events add-on? I can't activate it, when I try it says
EventON SingleEvent is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and activated. but EventOn is already installed and activated.

Is someone experiencing the issue of the remaining time of the event not showing up? Or does anyone know how to activate this feature? My events look like this:

1685998948445.png

and in the official documentation, the same shortcode appears like this:

1685999049361.png
This countdown does'nt work on all wordpress themes, please check which theme you're using.

Anyone who else having trouble with activating Single Events add-on? I can't activate it, when I try it says
EventON SingleEvent is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and activated. but EventOn is already installed and activated.
Try using the latest version of the addon plugin, it works.

Hello guys
I`m looking for a search addon for eventon.
Does anyone know about a good search addon that I can use to search events by location, and date range?

Hello guys
I`m looking for a search addon for eventon.
Does anyone know about a good search addon that I can use to search events by location, and date range?
Eventon by itseff has a search bar, do checkout the shortcode in the help section

Babak updated EventOn - WordPress Event Calendar Plugin with a new update entry:

EventOn v4.4.1 + Addons

Download EventOn v4.4.1 - WordPress Event Calendar Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.4.1 (2023-7-10) =

ADDED: ability to hide images for releates events from event edit page
FIXED: schedule view responsive styles
FIXED: happening now styles
FIXED: include any posts not working with event post type validation
FIXED: universal time format not working on eventcard
FIXED: monthly repeat day of the week not saving correct
FIXED: new endpoint ajax call loading other content and breaking the calendar...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: AKSakallı
EventOn Event Map Add-on v1.5
EventOn Full Cal v2.0.5

Attachments

• eventon-events-map-1.5.zip
    65 KB · Views: 23
  • eventon-full-cal-2.0.5.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: davide.kobayashi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock