• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Can you try to edit your header? I tried the one you shared on an existing install as well as on a new install. Both not working. It's neither allowing to import a few demos nor allowing to edit the header!
Yes you are right, it does not allow you to save, edit or import.

Hi! I have downloaded version 3.05 and some domains are not working so far 1 domain is working but the others won't let me create a header or footer. Any solution?

Hello @everyone,

Essentials Theme 3.1.4 - Multipurpose WordPress Theme (NULLED) + Chiled theme added

I've done the NULL for the latest version of the theme (3.1.4). Please, everyone, test from your side. let me know once any new version comes out, and I will do the NULL for it.

Download the full working activated NULLD Essentials Theme 3.1.4 from the attachments.
Your shared file is being flagged on Virustotal as Trojan.Script.Agent.fkwnsk

Can you provide a working link please
The "FILEUPLOAD" link is working in the 3.0.5 list. I tried and downloaded it today.

Demo is also getting imported successfully.

Just the Header part is showing the Error, but works by altering the pixfort-core.css as mentioned on the 41st page of this discussion. For saving, just switch the tabs from Desktop<->Tablet/Mobile before clicking on the update button.

Reactions: pepito3
The "FILEUPLOAD" link is working in the 3.0.5 list. I tried and downloaded it today.

Demo is also getting imported successfully.

Just the Header part is showing the Error, but works by altering the pixfort-core.css as mentioned on the 41st page of this discussion. For saving, just switch the tabs from Desktop<->Tablet/Mobile before clicking on the update button.
I couldn't find a pixfort-core.css file but I found a pixbuilder.css file which I added to what it says on page 41 and it doesn't work! I cleared the cache and editing the header from other browsers does not work either same error message

I couldn't find a pixfort-core.css file but I found a pixbuilder.css file which I added to what it says on page 41 and it doesn't work! I cleared the cache and editing the header from other browsers does not work either same error message
Yes, sorry, its pixbuilder.css from "plugins->pixfort-core->functions->css->pixbuilder.css"

and the code should be:

.st-d-non .pix-warning-alert { display: none !important; } @media (min-width: 1px) { .st-d-non .pix-main-builder-container, #pix-wrapper .st-d-non .pix-main-builder-container { opacity: 1; pointer-events: all !important; } }

TRY PUTTING AT THE END OF THE CSS FILE. It just hides the warning, doesn't change how the actual code works. For me its working manage-ably.

IF STILL IT DOESNT WORK, YOU CAN TRY ONE THING:

Right click the error dialog box and Inspect its parent <div> element. Check its "id" and "class" attributes, if its matching with the above code. If not, you can try adding/changing in the code above and try again.

3.1.5 Untouched

Attachments

• themeforest-essentials-multipurpose-wordpress-theme.zip
    49.5 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: MJ5
Hi, how can i import demo? I can't access any demo import. I get "Essentials Theme: your copy of the theme is not verified yet! Verify it now from Essentials dashboard to activate all the features and demo content." Thanks!

new update 3.1.6 nulled! Header edit active. Happy forums :) files are clean.

Attachments

• themeforest-27889640-essentials-multipurpose-wordpress-theme-3.1.6.zip
    61.5 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock