• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Essentials Theme 3.1.4

Essentials Theme 3.1.4 - Multipurpose WordPress Theme
28-07-2023 – Update v3.1.4

• ADDED: YouTube link option in Social Links widget.
  • UPDATE: Updated Envato Market plugin to the latest version.
  • UPDATE: Sticky footer opacity transition.
  • UPDATE: Updated translation files.
  • FIXED: Parallax animation on WPBakery particles items.
  • FIXED: Minor bug fixes.

Attachments

• themeforest-essentials-multipurpose-wordpress-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    33.4 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: smalok
This approach causes problems when you require to change the header after you are done.
I was doing the same on one of my sites but had a rough time updating the header at a later date.
As I said before you need to completely finish header & footer tasks after then you can continue to customize other task for pages/posts. I'm keep continue to this for almost 1 year and I haven't face any issue yet.

As I said before you need to completely finish header & footer tasks after then you can continue to customize other task for pages/posts. I'm keep continue to this for almost 1 year and I haven't face any issue yet.
hi do u know how can i fix this problem 1691001964776.png
im working on the last version 3.1.4

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-08-07 135610.png

Hello, I just installed version 3.1.4. But nothing shows up on the import demos page.

The new version is not nulled and I am unable to use it. How about installing an older version and updating it to the latest version? Does it erase all our customisation?

Some experts need to come here and null it. Looks like the latest update is missing the plugin files!

Thanks for everyone's input on this so far.

Right now the issue seems to be that the header cannot save the options. Even with the toggle mobile/desktop workaround.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks for everyone's input on this so far.

Right now the issue seems to be that the header cannot save the options. Even with the toggle mobile/desktop workaround.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
You cannot even customise page/post options!

Hello @everyone,

Essentials Theme 3.1.4 - Multipurpose WordPress Theme (NULLED) + Chiled theme added

I've done the NULL for the latest version of the theme (3.1.4). Please, everyone, test from your side. let me know once any new version comes out, and I will do the NULL for it.

Download the full working activated NULLD Essentials Theme 3.1.4 from the attachments.

Attachments

• essentials.zip
    33.2 MB · Views: 93
  • essentials-child.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 33
Hello @everyone,

Essentials Theme 3.1.4 - Multipurpose WordPress Theme (NULLED) + Chiled theme added

I've done the NULL for the latest version of the theme (3.1.4). Please, everyone, test from your side. let me know once any new version comes out, and I will do the NULL for it.

Download the full working activated NULLD Essentials Theme 3.1.4 from the attachments.
Cannot import any demos.
2023-08-18_150237.jpg

Hello @everyone,

This one also not working!

Hi all, is everything working fine now with this theme? if not I have a nulled version which I have tested it and all is working fine so let me know if you guys are still having issues with this theme and let me know how I can share this theme with you as I am not sure what needs to be done before I can share it here.

Hi all, is everything working fine now with this theme? if not I have a nulled version which I have tested it and all is working fine so let me know if you guys are still having issues with this theme and let me know how I can share this theme with you as I am not sure what needs to be done before I can share it here.
There is a problem with importing demos. does not import.

Can you try to edit your header? I tried the one you shared on an existing install as well as on a new install. Both not working. It's neither allowing to import a few demos nor allowing to edit the header!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock