• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Try working on fresh pix core plugin and let us informed whether if its working there or not.
This method helped me to remove the pop-up window.
UPD:
Before i tested this on WP vers. 6.2.2 and it didnt work there, so i reset the WP to 6.0.5 and it worked, version Esen 2.1.1
UPD:
and if someone have problems with auto-update WP, here in function.php put this >>>
define( 'WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', false );

Last edited:
Unable to edit the headers, shows the following error. Server requirements are all green

1689425059132.png
I had the same problem, I solved it in the text above
pls fix that error @Babak
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use any nulled theme, except for the most popular or weak licence protection themes. There seems to be no possible solution to these problems. I tried many of them.

On an older WordPress version, though, you can try using an older version of the theme. Older versions may be more problem-free.

You are wasting time for waiting full-nulled version.
I'm using an older version which working fine and I'm setting header structure and after than I'M updating manually newest version of the theme.
It's still works and I dont throw my time to trash.

Reactions: smalok
You are wasting time for waiting full-nulled version.
I'm using an older version which working fine and I'm setting header structure and after than I'M updating manually newest version of the theme.
It's still works and I dont throw my time to trash.
please, can you provide the complete tutorial?
Which version should be installed first? And how to do a manual update without make it error/crash

please, can you provide the complete tutorial?
Which version should be installed first? And how to do a manual update without make it error/crash
I'm using v3.0.4 which is working fine for me.
I'm installing this version of the theme (and old core plugin too) and I'm setting up "header & footer" first of all and after completing the customization of the "header & footer" then I'm replacing the new file of the theme on old file via FTP (classical old fashion update method) and I'm updating core plugin via dashboard (deactivate and remove old one and install new one).
So I'm keep using this method one of my few client's website for maintanence.

• Wow
Reactions: Rhonychi
I'm using v3.0.4 which is working fine for me.
I'm installing this version of the theme (and old core plugin too) and I'm setting up "header & footer" first of all and after completing the customization of the "header & footer" then I'm replacing the new file of the theme on old file via FTP (classical old fashion update method) and I'm updating core plugin via dashboard (deactivate and remove old one and install new one).
So I'm keep using this method one of my few client's website for maintanence.
This approach causes problems when you require to change the header after you are done.
I was doing the same on one of my sites but had a rough time updating the header at a later date.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock