• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Envato Elements Account Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, in order to get a token, you must be an active member for at least one (1) full year. You must also have a Wordpress website that is live. If you do not meet the requirements, you will not be chosen. Several people have been chosen thus far and left reviews. The catch to winning, you must be online when I contact you, as I will give the winner 10 minutes to reply to my private message. I monitor the replies, so be on the lookout.

Thanks @adderall i am not 1full year memeber, i am a newbie, but active as much i can, i am launching as freelance, i am building, my own wordpress site, if i get very thanksfull to me now & coming days. I am online

Everyone, in order to get a token, you must be an active member for at least one (1) full year. You must also have a Wordpress website that is live. If you do not meet the requirements, you will not be chosen. Several people have been chosen thus far and left reviews. The catch to winning, you must be online when I contact you, as I will give the winner 10 minutes to reply to my private message. I monitor the replies, so be on the lookout.
I have been a member for 1 year and I have a wordpress site that I just opened

Cool! (y) .. @adderall thanks u for this great gift to the babiato community

want one, please check :)

I believe I meet the requirements, please do let me know.

*Edit: already purchased an account, good luck to member here! it's a nice gesture

Last edited:
Good Day Members and Staff of Babiato

I am giving away one account token for Envato Elements. Requirements, must be a Well-Known Member. Trust is important because this token can not be shared. I promise you, if you share this token with anyone else, the account will be blocked and money wasted.

First Well-Known Member or Staff to respond wins the Envato Elements Account. I will send Private Message ASAP to the winner with token. Will require user to verify it works.

Good Luck to All!
Also interested in such an account. How can I get it?

I want to clarify, this is for a Evanto Elements token. The token is custom per website and used to activate the Wordpress Plugin Evanto Elements. You must have a live wordpress website with admin control panel access.

I want to clarify, this is for a Evanto Elements token. The token is custom per website and used to activate the Wordpress Plugin Evanto Elements. You must have a live wordpress website with admin control panel access.
it's clear, well maybe not for everyone :LOL:
I am interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock