• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Ended] 🔥 JetBrains Suite 2022 Activation Servers - 2x Methods 🔥

Thanks!
It works very well!
But I wonder if we use too much, they will change licene server IPs.

• Love
Reactions: RoninHood
Thanks!
It works very well!
But I wonder if we use too much, they will change licene server IPs.
I will find new activation servers if this happens, once again I'm a professional penetration tester, this was a trick for me to do. Wherever is to breach I'm able to exploit a vulnerability and abuse a vulnerable system/service. I'll keep the post updated with new servers every time is needed, I've found also another string that give me some matches but for now I keep this as private. ;)

Anyway, for this reason, I've restricted the content to Registered Users with an account old at least 180 days and 3 uploaded resources, in this way the servers won't be abused by leechers! Viva Babiato :D
well I like the sound of that.
I have a beef with leechers, don't know why

• Haha
Reactions: RoninHood
I will find new activation servers if this happens, once again I'm a professional penetration tester, this was a trick for me to do. Wherever is to breach I'm able to exploit a vulnerability and abuse a vulnerable system/service. I'll keep the post updated with new servers every time is needed, I've found also another string that give me some matches but for now I keep this as private. ;)
It requests me active again whenever restart program, and the old address not work anymore.
I think I should use my license from Github Education pack.
Anyway, thanks for the trick!

It requests me active again whenever restart program, and the old address not work anymore.
I think I should use my license from Github Education pack.
Anyway, thanks for the trick!
the license manager can deactivate the licensed program, you can use the one which ronin has mentioned.
educational institutes don't have the patience to disable them.

Reactions: RoninHood and Groot
It's never too late to reach the 5 uploaded resources, I mean, in this case I think it's worth it, right? ;)
Apprantly every plugin that i have bought is already availble in the Resource section. I'll keep an eye tough

Apprantly every plugin that i have bought is already availble in the Resource section. I'll keep an eye tough
In this case I suggest you to keep an eye at the Requests Section, check if the resource is already available (use the codecanyon or themeforest item id to search it) and in case it isn't buy a license and post it as a resource.

Once you're done with it, upload it on Mega.nz and send a message to @Babak with a Proof-of-Ownership of the resource itself for approval! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
anyone can help me to dm resources method 2 because i cant see link -_-
You don't have enough uploaded resources, don't try to cheat. Anyway I'm reporting you to mods because you're not following the requirements specified in the thread. ;)

Last edited:
Follow the requirements by uploading at least 5 resources and you will be able to see it, as everyone else. :)
Really not easy to get Resource Approved on Babiato now because most of popular resources ready shared.

Really not easy to get Resource Approved on Babiato now because most of popular resources ready shared.
Little hint: once you submit a resource for approval, send a PM to @Babak with Proof-of-Ownership of the resource in order to speed up the process. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Mscv50 and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock