• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | #1 Premium WordPress Website Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.7.4 + v3.7.3 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.7.3 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.7.4 - 2022-08-29=
* Tweak: PHP 5.6 Is deprecated
* Fix: Triangle icon is not being displayed in the Select field when Inline Font Icons Experiment is active in Form widget (#18598, #19495)
* Fix: The page jumps or flickers to the video playlist on page reload in Video Playlist Widget

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Downloading from the current latest version here, my system tells me that the zip download contains a 7z.exe file.
I aborted that download due to this oddity.

Can someone verify the files are safe to download with that onboard? Or perhaps change out for a version without an exe file included?

Have not had this issue on any other download on Babiato.

Reactions: cassiojlpb
Downloading from the current latest version here, my system tells me that the zip download contains a 7z.exe file.

Can someone verify the files are safe to download with that onboard? Or perhaps change out for a version without an exe file included?

You or your system made a mistake. I just dl'd it and there is no file with 7z or exe in it.

Reactions: deo

No problems guys, anytime.

You or your system made a mistake. I just dl'd it and there is no file with 7z or exe in it.

There's no issues can confirm with Vmaxx

• Love
Reactions: deo
Thanks for elementor Pro Plugin. while importing pro templates it shows error message. Is there any way to insert elementor pro templates. please guide.. error msg.png

Reactions: bytbt
All A-OK on 2nd download.

@Vmaxx Tks, all good. the weirdness is that I do not have 7zip on my system, never have used it. That's why I was concerned.

Thanks for elementor Pro Plugin. while importing pro templates it shows error message. Is there any way to insert elementor pro templates. please guide..

To import you need a purchase code/account with Elementor. Otherwise, templates can be downloaded separately. Many templates are here on the forum, just search. Or click the History button, up above, and download the file that has templates on the end. It's 844 MB.

That is simply because sometimes I just cheat and use 7Zip to make a file or folder into a zip quickly instead of adding it to WinZip itself.

Nothing wrong with 7z it is free to use, look it up yourself.

Reactions: Judge and chezzz
Thanks for elementor Pro Plugin. while importing pro templates it shows error message. Is there any way to insert elementor pro templates. please guide.. error msg.png

Has been discussed many times before, even with images to guide members through it.....
Hint look from around page 234 onwards maybe

Reactions: 1369 and chezzz
What you can do is upload your desired template manually.

To do this go to Elementor Templates >Theme Builder then your desired site part like header, footer, archive, single post, single page etc.

Then click on add new plus icon on top right corner. After that for example you want archive template then on blocks tab click on arrow icon import button.

Here you can manually import the blocks/ template you want.

Now where you can import the template from?

Well you can find all the pro templates in the Elementor zip file (Remember you have to extract base plugin not pro).

Extract it and go to Elementor base plugin (Not Pro Plugin)> Elementor > Templates

You can see,

Blocks
Kits
Libraries

Upload any desired templates and enjoy features of Elementor Pro

Reactions: chezzz
Hi guys,

Can someone help with header-footer-elementor.1.6.11

I can seem to find it here anymore.

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock