• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Strange. I have about 130 elementor demo sites on my local server. All seems working fine. Make sure that never update Elementor Free version online. Disable autoupdate for plugin in dashboard. If free version gets autoupdated, then pro features will get disabled.

One important question: Is Nulled version unable to import teamplate kits?

When I try to import the kit samples in the import. I always get the error message back:

Something went wrong.
Nothing to worry about, just try again. If the problem continues, head over to the Help Center.

I'm having problems with this elemntor version, can I download older ones? The style tab goes blank all the time

I have already solved it thanks. Jetwoocommerce builder was interfering, but I'm talking about older elementor pro nulled versions

To downgrade to previous versions, simply upload the zip-files (the separate zip files for the free and pro version, inside the zip you download here) to your server, WordPress will discover that a version is already installed, asks you whether you want to change, click 'Yes' and done.

Reactions: feetfleet1
Holy crap, thanks so much!!! I didn't even notice that, I tried to check for download buttons in the updates tab but couldn't find any

Strange. I have about 130 elementor demo sites on my local server. All seems working fine. Make sure that never update Elementor Free version online. Disable autoupdate for plugin in dashboard. If free version gets autoupdated, then pro features will get disabled.

It has been working for over 2 years now, and I manually updated it every few months by downloading the latest version from here. Only with the latest version, this issue seems to occur. Tried it 2-3 times by manually installing the latest version again, but that didn't help. Downgraded back to an older version and everything's fine again.

ELEMENTOR 3.7.3​

3.7.3 – 2022-08-29​

• Fix: Errors in deprecation module prevent Elementor editor to load (#19390, #19562)
  • Fix: add_link_attributes function does not overwrite all in foreach loop item link attributes (#11498, props @sol1)
  • Tweak: Removed the clickable logo link in Theme Builder

ELEMENTOR PRO 3.7.4​

• Tweak: PHP 5.6 is deprecated
  • Fix: Triangle icon is not being displayed in the Select field when Inline Font Icons Experiment is active in Form widget (#18598, #19495)
  • Fix: The page jumps or flickers to the video playlist on page reload in Video Playlist Widget.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock