• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
You would have already had database entries loaded to show your license as active from a previous nulled version :) If you didn't have these database entries and attempted to load your version onto a fresh site, it wouldn't show as licensed.

That is probably what they have done as their version looked clean and untouched even before comparing against yours as well.

Hey guys, I was looking through the files in the uploaded nulled Elementor Pro folder which was uploaded here, and found a javascript file name "karma.conf" and I wondered if this file was uploaded deliberately or not. Pls can the uploader pls verify this and also if its safe to upload this file along with the folder.

• Haha
Reactions: djxpat254
nope brother.I didn't install custom font on elementor..
i am using woodmart theme.

I install custom font on on my woodmart theme..when i use v5.2 it working fine...but when i use v5.6 it won't work
Hi, it must be something with your settings /plugins, I have Woodmart theme and only Woodmart set of plugins + Elementor and Woo and all is good, no errors.

• Love
Reactions: masrakib13
This was uploaded before the babiato went crashing.
For those who need this badly you can download it here.

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.6.5.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
  • elementor-v3.6.3.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: jovalo
welcome back!
last version of elementor pro in older babiato!
elementor pro : 3.6.5
elementor : 3.6.4

Attachments

• elementor-pro-best-wp-page-builder-v3.6.5n.+.v3.6.4fn_PACKAGE.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: thun88
Hello! Could someone reupload latest version 3.6.5 as it contains critical security fixes? Thanks!

Edit: I saw new posts just after I posted.... looks like there is still some caching issue, sorry!

elementor-pro-best-wp-page-builder-v3.6.5n.+.v3.6.4fn_PACKAGE

Attachments

• elementor-pro-best-wp-page-builder-v3.6.5n.+.v3.6.4fn_PACKAGE.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 21
It's important to install the free and the pro version? Or is enough to install just the pro version, and the free leave original? Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock