• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Yep, you can, but integration would be "neater"!

Should just be ..... Elementor - Tools, then Import/Export Kit Tab, then just click Start Import and select the zip file from the provided package.
That does work

Reactions: TassieNZ
Hi everyone, since I've updated to elementor pro 3.5.2 elementor is not loading ... I've tried to rollback to 3.4.1, update with the new 3.5.2 fix from here, deleting my browser cache, remove completely elementor and elementor pro and install brand new version of elementor from wordpress library, safe mode not working, nothing is working please help me Capture d’écran 2021-12-01 à 12.34.17.png

Hi everyone, since I've updated to elementor pro 3.5.2 elementor is not loading ... I've tried to rollback to 3.4.1, update with the new 3.5.2 fix from here, deleting my browser cache, remove completely elementor and elementor pro and install brand new version of elementor from wordpress library, safe mode not working, nothing is working please help me Capture d’écran 2021-12-01 à 12.34.17.png
What's your PHP Memory and Max Input Vars settings?

Yes...

New Elementor Free version has compatibility issues with other elementor addons like Element Pack.
Wait for updates of other plugins.

Yes you will be given a list of addons in your plugins tab on your dashboard that are not fully compatible yet with Elementor 3.5.0 when you first install and activate the new version.

You have a choice and that depends on yourself and your own needs.

As @cerapa has said, you can hold back and not update Elementor to v3.5.0 and hang fire until all your existing plugins/addons have been tested with the new Elementor update.

However, there is no guarantee that your existing plugin/addon will be tested very soon and you could be waiting for it to be tested for some time, or maybe only fully tested in the next update which could be a week away or a month away.

Question here is how long are you prepared to wait here?

Or you can simply choose to update Elementor v3.5.0 and know that you might run into some bugs or issues as some of your existing plugins/addons are not fully tested with the new version of Elementor.

I go with the latter and have newest version of Elementor as that is the main plugin being used and the rest are only addons that can enhance it, which can always be worked around if there is a small bug or issue etc.

Last edited:
Elementor 3.5.0 Working with templates. But there are no new templates, who has a chance, add please.

@Kao X3 @Medw1311 @Moh
It is the exact same issue that you got with the Astra Premium Templates, see here.

The Free version straight from WordPress itself works fine with the templates and installing them etc.

The only issue I have found is whilst having to sign into 'My Elementor' for templates whilst using Elementor and Elementor Pro and it pops up with an error message there.

However to fix that you simply deactivate Elementor Pro after you have picked your Pro template and you need to log into 'My Elementor' and then reactivate Elementor Pro once done and the templates all work fine.

All I do is have Elementor open in one tab and plugins open in another tab, deactive Elementor Pro in the one tab and just carry on with Elementor in the other tab and pick and insert Pro Blocks or Teemplates until you are all done. Then simply go back to the plugins tab and reactive Elementor Pro and no issues.

it is Elementor Pro being active that causes the issue with 'My Elementor' login, simply deactivate it for a few seconds and then reactivate it and it all works fine with the free Elementor updates. Don't need to refresh any pages either, just carry on working.

No need to alter either the base-app and elementor php files and have two versions of the Free version floating around the thread.

This is actually discussed about in the thread from here.

Actually, the best method is go to @Ledzepy or @Medw1311 and get the licenced version 😁

Last edited:
Physkx updated Elementor Pro | Brings New Designs Experiences to Your WordPress with a new update entry:

Download Elementor Pro v3.5.2 + v3.5.0 Free - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled

v3.5.0 Free - 2021-12-14
* New: Introducing CSS Transform - rotate, scale, skew, offset and flip any element ([#12451](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/12451))
* New: Meet Multi-Select for page elements - improve your workflow process by making bulk actions ([#8006](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/8006), [#879](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/879))
* New: Meet Favorite widgets section - save your most useful widgets for easier accessibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock