• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Hi,

I am facing an issue and unable to sort out the cause, after updating to the latest nulled release of elementor from Babiato, I am unable to edit elementor pages because elementor not loading properly, always asking to switch to safe mode. In elementor System Info getting following;

JS: showing 2 of 2
JS: 2020-03-27 21:34:39 [error X 1][http://example.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js:31:104019] e is null JS: 2021-02-23 09:37:27 [error X 16][http://example.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/common.min.js:2:129010] Cannot read property \'finder\' of undefined
PHP: showing 1 of 1
PHP: 2020-11-26 12:11:50 [notice X 161][/homepages/27/d845534398/htdocs/clickandbuilds/XXX/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php::85] Undefined index: new_version [array ( 'trace' => ' #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() ', )]

Theme: Houzez 2.3.3 nulled by Babiato

No Plugin Conflict found

When disabling Houzez, elementor working smoothly!!!

Does anybody face the same issue? what are the suggestions or Solution.

Thanks in Advance.
2021-02-23_214956.png

Edited and saved without problems !

• Love
Reactions: syednaqvi
My antivirus reports a virus in the latest update. it's safe?

elementor-package-3.1.1-nulled.rar->elementor-pro-3.1.1.zip->elementor-pro/assets/js/555de94d3d45395fb64c.bundle.js

My antivirus reports a virus in the latest update. it's safe?

elementor-package-3.1.1-nulled.rar->elementor-pro-3.1.1.zip->elementor-pro/assets/js/555de94d3d45395fb64c.bundle.js
Probably is a false-positive.

Please read this first !

Getting this error when install pro.
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Controls_Stack::sanitize_settings()

Can you help me please?

We need more info about your problem:
Did you download the files from here?
Did you download the recent and the latest one?
Your problem is an very old bug ! And a temporary solution will be like below :
wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1039

Code:
1039 : $this->data['settings'] = $this->sanitize_settings( $this->data['settings'] );

Replace with:
Code:
1039 : $arr = is_array($this->data['settings']) ? $this->data['settings'] : array();
1040 : $this->data['settings'] = $this->sanitize_settings( $arr );

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hellearth and Babak
Some very cool new features coming in Elementor Pro v3.2. I especially love that Elementor form submissions will get saved in the database. The PayPal Button Widget could eliminate the need for Woocommerce from very simple ecommerce sites.

The new Inner Section stuff looks like it will be pretty cool too.

unfortunately i got this issue
PHP: showing 1 of 1
PHP: 2021-02-27 23:19:45 [notice X 3][/home/capitalradio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php::75] Undefined index: new_version [array ( 'trace' => ' #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() ', )]
my theme its pro radio please help out :) thank in advance

Physkx updated Elementor Pro | Brings Whole New Designs Experience to WordPress with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.1.1 + v3.1.2 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.1.1 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= FREE 3.1.2 - 2021-02-03 = Thanks to @NullMaster
* Tweak: Added Lazy load option for YouTube in Video widget to prevent conflicts ([#13898](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13898))
* Tweak: Allow overwriting the assets URL when using a mirror domain ([#13701](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13701))
* Tweak: Removed deprecated `jQuery` functions for WP 5.7...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Flash spotted. He is NullMaster. Period. 😁💙
giphy.gif

Hi everybody.
Has anyone seen this error message ?. I tried install the default Elementor from Wordpress but still got the error. How do I handle it, it makes my website slow.
Thank a lot!

321312321312321.PNG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock