• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Error:
Elementor: You can't start tabs before the end of the previous tabs "pafe_gradient_button_style".

Just following up... I updated to the latest from NullMaster (thank you) and the free blocks are still not loading.

Just following up... I updated to the latest from NullMaster (thank you) and the free blocks are still not loading.
why. because I don't have free blocks. there is pro.and works according to the json files on the server.

ERROR :oops: :

Elementor: You can't start tabs before the end of the previous tabs "pafe_gradient_button_style".

Regards,

Druid®.

ERROR :oops: :

Regards,

Druid®.

I had the same problem.
Piotnet is the reason.
Disable it and enable it again.

I also add the free ones. the problem disappears.

Please could you tell us how to add the free templates and where to download them from? Please your help is much appreciated and we are all very grateful for all your hard work.

We however are not all coders or tech-savvy like you and really battle to keep up to try and keep things working on our sites.

Thank you in advance Buddy I hope you can help!

wha
Please could you tell us how to add the free templates and where to download them from? Please your help is much appreciated and we are all very grateful for all your hard work.

We however are not all coders or tech-savvy like you and really battle to keep up to try and keep things working on our sites.

Thank you in advance Buddy I hope you can help!
what kind of templates , do you need elementor templates or what kind of templates

wha

what kind of templates , do you need elementor templates or what kind of templates

Sorry to only reply now, Yes I am looking for the JSON templates for elementor so I can upload them to be able to use them. i am looking for the free block templates which come with elementor's free version. These are not working in the nulled versions here on Babiato.

Sorry to only reply now, Yes I am looking for the JSON templates for elementor so I can upload them to be able to use them. i am looking for the free block templates which come with elementor's free version. These are not working in the nulled versions here on Babiato.
Hi. You probably didn't connect to personal account in Elementor. Just tested Pro Blocks and it is allows import, so it's working.

Here free landing pages are uploaded please try to find them so you can use them

Yes some block template are not working but some are working also, try to find readymade elementor json file for pages so you can import them

I had the same problem.
Piotnet is the reason.
Disable it and enable it again.

Had this issue. Disabled and re-enabled... Couple parts of my site have disappeared (buttons)

and Elementor's panel won't load. On some pages it loads the editor but I get the spinning circle over the options, on others, it crashes out with error "status_breakpoint"
and no, I don't have low memory limits and this is not shared hosting.

Worst part is, this is on a multisite and therefore I am going to have to mess around with it as various things have been messed up on each site.

Starting to think Elementor is actually buggy junk.

Can't rely on something if you've got a bunch of users saying "your site isn't working, or this is broken, or this page doesn't load" every third day because of a POS plugin.

Reactions: asusnet
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock