• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Elementor Pro v2.10.0 Incoming, just seen the update on a clients site but not got it on any of mine yet. Will share it as soon as I have it.

Well this is very weird but it seems Elementor rolls out updates based on site language. I changed the language on one of my sites to Swedish from English and voila the update appeared 🤣

Anyways here is Elementor Pro v2.10.0 Untouched for Nulling - @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster @Physkx

2.10.0 - 2020-06-07

• New: Introducing Multi-Step Forms - Breakdown long forms into simple steps (#5975, #3911)
  • New: Introducing Lottie widget - easily add Lottie animations to your site, no coding needed (#11026)
  • Tweak: Added spacing option to Posts widget pagination (#5682)
  • Tweak: Changed texts and logic for administrator plugin renewal notices
  • Tweak: Added new Scroll Util for improved scrolling handling
  • Tweak: Improved Motion Effects animation performance

Attachments

• elementor-pro-2.10.0.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Hi, thank you very much.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing problems loading blocks? Pages are loading but the blocks are not. I get the following error (see attachment).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 10.27.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 10.27.11 AM.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 24
The screenshot shows the "Our Clients" block, but I also tried many random ones and none of them loaded. But as I said, the pages were loading. I haven't tried every one, understandably.

Which block you trying?

Yes, I've been getting it to and so are many others its been happening ever since Babiato moved to the cloud (at least 4 updates already). We've been begging them to help us fix it but we are just being ignored. Read the replies and you can see for yourself. I guess we'll just have to buy it now.

Thank you for your response. However, I don't think I would take such a hard-line as that. I am sure they have their reasons. I will just hang tight for a fix if it is possible. I prefer to remain grateful for all that they are able to do for us :cool:

Yes, I've been getting it to and so are many others its been happening ever since Babiato moved to the cloud (at least 4 updates already). We've been begging them to help us fix it but we are just being ignored. Read the replies and you can see for yourself. I guess we'll just have to buy it now.

All the PRO templates load but not the FREE templates (blocks & pages), however, the Pro Blocks load there is just a problem with the FREE block templates and the FREE page templates. I think the nulling process caused an error due to a change in the elementor update. Maybe our AMAZING Tech wizards can figure it out here at Babiato. Please Guys, HELP!

All the PRO templates load but not the FREE templates (blocks & pages), however, the Pro Blocks load there is just a problem with the FREE block templates and the FREE page templates. I think the nulling process caused an error due to a change in the elementor update. Maybe our AMAZING Tech wizards can figure it out here at Babiato. Please Guys, HELP!
I've not tested the nulled versions for a while but do you have the option to link to a FREE Elementor account to access the FREE blocks/pages?

I've not tested the nulled versions for a while but do you have the option to link to a FREE Elementor account to access the FREE blocks/pages?

YesI will disable and delete both free and pro versions and download elementor free, but then what?

Try this latest v2.10.0 nulled version, for me all free templates working not pro, you just need free account on elementor and attach to your site.

Attachments

• elementor-pro.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: lionellee
Thanks for the response medw1311. I did set up an account several version back and it used to ask me to be online to access the content but I haven't been asked that for a while. I haven't an option that would allow me to access via my account so far.

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - The Most Advanced Page Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.10.0 Cloud Nulled + Elementor Free v2.9.11 Nulled

Download Elementor Pro v2.10.0 - WordPress Page Builder Package Cloud Nulled
Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders.
Never Update Free Version from Wordpress Server.
Thanks To @NullMaster

#### 2.10.0 - 2020-06-07

* New: Introducing Multi-Step Forms - Breakdown long forms into simple steps ([#5975](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/5975), [#3911](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/3911))
* New: Introducing Lottie widget - easily add Lottie animations to your site, no coding needed ([#11026](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/11026))
* Tweak: Added spacing option to Posts widget pagination ([#5682](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/5682))
* Tweak: Changed texts and logic for administrator plugin renewal notices
* Tweak: Added new Scroll Util for improved scrolling handling
* Tweak: Improved Motion Effects animation performance

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock