• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Thanks for your work.. I wanted to ask about why this line was added? It doesn't seem to be used anywhere in the code of the pro nor free plugin and since you left the request() function intact it appears to contact the authors of the plugin. Maybe it's needed for something I don't use (I use the real paid plugin as well as cracked ones, on different sites) but based on that "set_site_owner" not appearing *anywhere* in the code, this appears to be unique to your null and appears to have the sole purpose of triggering the api?

elementor-pro\core\connect\apps\activate.php
PHP:
$this->request( 'set_site_owner' );
In mine nulled, you have access to license tab. This is to force activation rdsponse when you check license.

site_owner = you own url

May i ask, where do i get the Elementor free version to use with this pro nulled? it says to replace both elementor and elementor pro.

Reactions: monni
In mine nulled, you have access to license tab. This is to force activation rdsponse when you check license.

site_owner = you own url
I am just really puzzled by these lines that call request() (there is one that calls it with 'get_connected_license' which is already there, then the one 'set_site_owner' which you (or someone else) has added. My interpretation (which must somehow be wrong?) is that this calls a request() function, which appears to be defined in elementor-pro\modules\forms\classes\rest-client.php. My understanding which again pretty much has to be wrong (but I can't see it any other way yet) is that this line passes a literal ascii text parameter, 'set_site_owner'. It's not a variable it's a string. That literal ascii text string would be read as the $method in the request() function in rest-client.php... which would be a method error since that should only be something like 'GET' or 'POST'.

I mean in php, when you have
Code:
functionname('something');
then that means 'something' (text string) is passed to function called "functionname" and the string is used as the first parameter. Correct me if I'm wrong with that, right? But..

The fact that there is another line just like yours shows me there is some point to it that is (as yet) beyond my understanding. I saw in a changelog from about a year ago this clue, in version 3.12.2 from 2023-05-23 where they say:
Code:
Revert "Revert "Internal: Stop sending set_site_owner request [BA-1u2026 (#2378)

This implied to me something changed.. however I have every Elementor version going back to 2021 and did a complete search and this string "set_site_owner" only ever shows up in activate.php, so the changelog explains nothing (to me anyway).

I would totally and instantly understand if there was code in request() to handle special cases of something like "set_site_owner" being passed and it doing something, I'd get that. But there is no such code nor has there ever been (as far back as my archive here goes).

The only other thing I can imagine is that request() is somehow not this function in rest-client.php but rather some php trick where a dynamic function is created that overrides the plainly-readable request() function.. however I further searched for even sub-parts of the strings such as "owner" or "license", picking through every hit and there just is nothing anywhere in the code that relates to these lines.

Without help, this would remain a mystery for me why this line was added, what it actually accomplishes. I totally don't get it.

[ Obviously I have already looked with my own experience, googled quite a bit about these keywords and in elementor github, talked at length to gpt4, so it's not like I'm coming at this empty-headed.. and I'd say the line was just made up except that Elementor themselves mention it in the changelog AND they have a similar seeming-useless line right there in the code too! (request( 'get_connected_license' );) .. man I sure wish I hadn't looked at this and asked myself the question now I'm confused as could be :) These lines don't appear to do anything! ]

I am just really puzzled by these lines that call request() (there is one that calls it with 'get_connected_license' which is already there, then the one 'set_site_owner' which you (or someone else) has added. My interpretation (which must somehow be wrong?) is that this calls a request() function, which appears to be defined in elementor-pro\modules\forms\classes\rest-client.php. My understanding which again pretty much has to be wrong (but I can't see it any other way yet) is that this line passes a literal ascii text parameter, 'set_site_owner'. It's not a variable it's a string. That literal ascii text string would be read as the $method in the request() function in rest-client.php... which would be a method error since that should only be something like 'GET' or 'POST'.

I mean in php, when you have
Code:
functionname('something');
then that means 'something' (text string) is passed to function called "functionname" and the string is used as the first parameter. Correct me if I'm wrong with that, right? But..

The fact that there is another line just like yours shows me there is some point to it that is (as yet) beyond my understanding. I saw in a changelog from about a year ago this clue, in version 3.12.2 from 2023-05-23 where they say:
Code:
Revert "Revert "Internal: Stop sending set_site_owner request [BA-1u2026 (#2378)

This implied to me something changed.. however I have every Elementor version going back to 2021 and did a complete search and this string "set_site_owner" only ever shows up in activate.php, so the changelog explains nothing (to me anyway).

I would totally and instantly understand if there was code in request() to handle special cases of something like "set_site_owner" being passed and it doing something, I'd get that. But there is no such code nor has there ever been (as far back as my archive here goes).

The only other thing I can imagine is that request() is somehow not this function in rest-client.php but rather some php trick where a dynamic function is created that overrides the plainly-readable request() function.. however I further searched for even sub-parts of the strings such as "owner" or "license", picking through every hit and there just is nothing anywhere in the code that relates to these lines.

Without help, this would remain a mystery for me why this line was added, what it actually accomplishes. I totally don't get it.

[ Obviously I have already looked with my own experience, googled quite a bit about these keywords and in elementor github, talked at length to gpt4, so it's not like I'm coming at this empty-headed.. and I'd say the line was just made up except that Elementor themselves mention it in the changelog AND they have a similar seeming-useless line right there in the code too! (request( 'get_connected_license' );) .. man I sure wish I hadn't looked at this and asked myself the question now I'm confused as could be :) These lines don't appear to do anything! ]
This line is outdated. I made test and confirm what you're saying.

Nulled code was recently updated due to new elementor paiement plans (unlock all pro widgets + elements manager) but It is true that I did not check if some lines were outdated.

Thank you for taking time to check. (It will be removed in next update)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock