• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
I noticed that since v3.18.0, elementor seems to have dropped support for sections and columns for the new containers...My older sisters built with sections appear broken :( Has anyone experienced the same?

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I noticed that since v3.18.0, elementor seems to have dropped support for sections and columns for the new containers...My older sisters built with sections appear broken :( Has anyone experienced the same?
In your WP Dashboard sidebar go to Elementor > Settings > Features and make sure Flexbox Container is turned off.

if you are a noob here are my advices :

try learn to roll back your site if there is a break, its very easy to learn, just download again the old version, in this case 3.19.0 , upload , remove the elementor-pro in your wp-content/plugins folder , and extract it.

or

dont upgrade too fast, read the comment first, if there is error , you wait, until the community or contributor fix it, I often see people very rush upgrading, wth man ? why so rush ? the only thing you rush to update if the changelog about security ( and this also if your site have a traffic , well known site :D ) , if not, take it easy.

last, be grateful and respect their time.
thanks bulbul

if you are a noob here are my advices :

try learn to roll back your site if there is a break, its very easy to learn, just download again the old version, in this case 3.19.0 , upload , remove the elementor-pro in your wp-content/plugins folder , and extract it.

or

dont upgrade too fast, read the comment first, if there is error , you wait, until the community or contributor fix it, I often see people very rush upgrading, wth man ? why so rush ? the only thing you rush to update if the changelog about security ( and this also if your site have a traffic , well known site :D ) , if not, take it easy.

last, be grateful and respect their time.
Agreed 100% but there is only one @NoOoB in here. ;) Be cheerful friends. :D

Elementor 3.19.1 Nulled
Tested
Translations OK
License OK
Element Manager OK
Thanks for your work.. I wanted to ask about why this line was added? It doesn't seem to be used anywhere in the code of the pro nor free plugin and since you left the request() function intact it appears to contact the authors of the plugin. Maybe it's needed for something I don't use (I use the real paid plugin as well as cracked ones, on different sites) but based on that "set_site_owner" not appearing *anywhere* in the code, this appears to be unique to your null and appears to have the sole purpose of triggering the api?

elementor-pro\core\connect\apps\activate.php
PHP:
$this->request( 'set_site_owner' );

Reactions: guguk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock