• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
@NoOoB

3.19.1 - 2024-02-05​

• Fix: Missing CSS stylesheet in Loop Item template [ED-13534] (#3555)
  • Tweak: AI - Remove AI icon from irrelevant places [ED-13430] (#3559)

I am getting a Fatal Error with the new Pro 3.19.1 now ... Fix anybody ?
You want to use one of the versions uploaded in this thread instead of the download button at the top of the page. There was a unicode error in part of the code in elementor-pro.php in the line that looks like this:
PHP:
'body' => json_encode( [ 'success' => true, 'license' => 'valid', 'expires' => '01.01.2030' ] )
see where it says 'body' then has '=>' ? In between those there were accidental (one must assume) unicode characters typed in that must be the cause of the fatal error. Both the ayyaz and NullMaster versions uploaded in this thread fix this by changing the characters to tabs or spaces which are fine (look above at posts).

thanks for breaking my site with this version
Seriously? Has anyone promised you, that you can gain access to paid software AND complain about it if it doesn't work the way you expected?

Try reading the friggin' thread and you'll see, that fixed versions are available instead of just pressing the download link and pulling out your keyboard and nag over the work done by uploader and nullers in here.

Still people this. This plugin is doing well for months. I don't know if there is anyone else behind the seens. It has also turned into a "package" and then it goes wrong to 2 times. Sorry had to get out ...

@Medw1311 Apart from thanking all the team for the great work and stuff shared here, I think that those who complain (maybe sometimes without being grateful for what they are getting for free) are because the old way of nulling it isn't working for some time and @NoOoB had found a way that things work. Maybe it will be good for all of us if you guys share your knowledge and cooperate instead of reading and getting worried only about the leeches.

Hope you get it on the right path as English isn't my mother-tongue language. Peace.

thanks for breaking my site with this version
if you are a noob here are my advices :

try learn to roll back your site if there is a break, its very easy to learn, just download again the old version, in this case 3.19.0 , upload , remove the elementor-pro in your wp-content/plugins folder , and extract it.

or

dont upgrade too fast, read the comment first, if there is error , you wait, until the community or contributor fix it, I often see people very rush upgrading, wth man ? why so rush ? the only thing you rush to update if the changelog about security ( and this also if your site have a traffic , well known site :D ) , if not, take it easy.

last, be grateful and respect their time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock