• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.17 Nulled

Download Elementor Pro v3.17 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
v3.17.0 - 2023-10-25

* Tweak: Added AJAX pagination option or seamless page navigation between content in Loop Grid widget ([#1284](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/1284))
* Tweak: Introduced Individual Pagination option when multiple Post widgets are on the same page, providing enhanced control over pagination
* Tweak: Introduced Individual Pagination option when multiple Loop Grid widgets are on the same...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I got this error when I activated the pro version and added/edited a new template type: header. Another type like page, or section.. works well. Please help me.
1698395536115.png

Last edited:
Please ask on dedicated elementor's fan facebook page for technical help or ask google.

I
I tried all the ways that they're mentioned but none work. I tried disabling the pro version and all of them work well. I asked here because someone can help me. But it's ok if you do not know. Thank you

Reactions: Anibal
HEY BRO's
need some help
I'm using Dokan Pro, and it has a withdraw option, that have a button to request a withdraw, after click button open a popup. IF i active Elementor Pro, then, i click the button to request withdraw, don't display the withdraw option POPUP.
I deactive Elementor Pro, and popup came up again.
In some testing, i roleback to Elementor and Elementor Pro to previouse version and still same issue.

Can you be kain to give me some idea how fox this?

Untitled-1.png
Inspect the element and use css to unhide the withdraw button

Inspect the element and use css to unhide the withdraw button
THANK YOU !
But you know what? after many thinks i did trying to fix this, now the button is there, the problem is when click don't open the popup. What i can see now, is an error from Dokan "Uncaught error TypeError: a(...)iziModal is not a function". Many Days working on this and i don't find the soluction for this.

Last edited:
Guys, There is an minor update. But it's a security improvement.

Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com
v3.17.1 - 2023-11-01
Modified controls sanitization to enforce better security policies in Code Highlight, Form, Lottie, Price List, and Video Playlist widgets

I tried all the ways that they're mentioned but none work. I tried disabling the pro version and all of them work well. I asked here because someone can help me. But it's ok if you do not know. Thank you
I had this issue. I was using the twenty three theme. try changing the theme to some non block theme

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock