• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Anyone complaining about being hacked etc because of this plugin need to check it against the original attached by @TassieNZ and attached latest by @Babak. there is nothing new in the filing system that would assume it has custom code to allow a back door.

If there was evidence that your site has been hacked from this "nulled" version then the only place that could be the cause is where the templates are coming from: http://wordpressnull.org/elementor/templates/.

@Babak and @TassieNZ please can you double check this server where these templates sit and check for any dodgy themes uploaded, or ask those who upload them to double check for any, malware just in case. I am confident there is nothing wrong but just makes it put others minds at rest, especially if used on a local site, rather then live.

I will be trying the activator method and try @TassieNZ clean version to see how this works. One question I do have is. Does the activator need to be installed after its activated the plugin/theme? Does this change the code in the plugins directory or does it override those in that folder by a function etc?

Attached is a scan of the site using a reputable plugin:

1698055013479.png

Reactions: Nury
Here is the latest UNTOUCHED Pro!
I tried it with the Activator and it works like a charm, actually it goes faster than previous versions downloaded from here (cos the untouched ver)

1st Download both files
2nd Upload/install Elementor Pro version clean
3rd Upload/install Activator as a plugin and activate, clear all cache if needed to see changes.

Reactions: maxv and TassieNZ
I tried it with the Activator and it works like a charm, actually it goes faster than previous versions downloaded from here (cos the untouched ver)

1st Download both files
2nd Upload/install Elementor Pro version clean
3rd Upload/install Activator as a plugin and activate, clear all cache if needed to see changes.
with Activator, can import online template?

There is a new version of Elementor available. View version 3.17.0 details
3.17.0 – 2023-10-25

New: AI History – Quickly restore AI-generated content, enhancing your workflow by improving content recovery and acceleration
New: Revamped Rating widget – enhanced flexibility for customizable visual rating scales, elevating your designs to be more engaging and interactive (#18793, #10529, #18169, #20651, #10127)
New: Introducing Gutenberg Asset Loading as a Beta feature – enhance performance by avoiding unnecessary block editor assets
New: Introducing Optimize Image Loading as a Beta feature – Apply default optimization strategies during content rendering for improved LCP
Tweak: Allowed using TinyMCE Full Screen Toolbar with Editor Top Bar (#23463, #22873)
Tweak: Make the Container element extendable (props @HadyShaltout)
Tweak: Added a FAQ Schema support in Accordion widget
Tweak: Added VideoPress integration for self-hosted videos in Video widget
Tweak: Implemented accessibility improvements in Accordion widget
Tweak: Upgraded minimum required PHP version to 7.3
Fix: Responsive settings for Templates wouldn’t save completely when Additional Custom Breakpoints feature is activated (#19394, #22829)
Fix: Error messages appear on Theme Builder when using PHP 8.X (#22991)
Fix: Disabling options in URL Control does not hide the options icon in External URL field (#11214)
Fix: UI Glitch in widget Style and Advanced tabs (#23402)
Fix: PHP Memory Limit displayed in System Info wasn’t accurate in various scenarios

An update for Elementor Pro will be coming soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock