• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
base null - nulled code code taken from 3.16.0 in elementor-pro.php and adopter to 3.16.1

Attachments

• elementor-pro.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: M.C
base null - nulled code code taken from 3.16.0 in elementor-pro.php and adopter to 3.16.1
Just did a fresh install with your nulled version, shows active license & widgets are unlocked.

I do not use their templates, so can't verify connection for them.

Babak updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.16.1

Download Elementor Pro v3.16.1 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
v3.16.1 - 2023-09-14

* Fix: Dynamic tag for ACF image field is not working as expected ([#23757](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/23757))
* Fix: Sticky functionality affects padding values in Container ([#23758](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/23758))
* Fix: HTML list issues for padding and margin in Menu widget

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who knows why? After updating Elementor Pro, plugins from the repository stop being installed. Rather, he writes that "The installation failed", but after updating the page as usual, he asks to activate the plugin. This also happens when updating plugins. If I deactivate Elementor Pro, everything is installed as usual...

Reactions: imanuky
This is not related to Elementor Pro specifically,
there must be some other cause of conflict

Enable DEBUG in wp-config.php and analyze
Brother. Version 3.11.3 works without problems after rollback. But the updated Elementor Pro 3.16.1 causes an error about which I wrote above. 🤷‍♂️

If I attach a nulled PRO 3.15.1 version that works regularly with template blocks and pages, can you create a 3.16.1 version with the same features?

Attachments

• elementor-pro_3.15.1_nf.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
Use this License key and Activate
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Valid for 1 weeks (Its enough to setup your website :) )

Everything works as original.

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.16.2.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:

3.16.2 - 2023-09-20​

• Fix: Fit to Content dropdown position calculation is incorrect in Menu widget (#23808)
  • Fix: Reverted hide navigation arrows when there is only one slide in the Loop or Nested carousel (#23804)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock