• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Contact support or ask help on facebook page. Babiato not elementor's support
I know, I ask because for a while now, I downloaded the plugin from here and I get that error most of the time, I uninstall and install until it works

Do anyone else face same issue of importing template doesn't work. For me if only free version enable it allow me to import free template but when pro is activated it doesn't import anything.
In the latest version we can connect to elementor site without issue but when you import any free or pro template it just takes few seconds and try to import template but disappear without importing anything.
Let me know if there is any solution for this.
Thank you

Reactions: kakil and phalcon
add_action( 'plugins_loaded', function() { add_filter( 'pre_http_request', function( $pre, $parsed_args, $url ) { if ( strpos( $url, 'my.elementor.com/api/v2/licenses' ) !== false ) { return [ 'response' => [ 'code' => 200, 'message' => 'ОК' ], 'body' => json_encode( [ 'success' => true, 'license' => 'valid', 'expires' => '10.10.2030' ] ) ]; } elseif ( strpos( $url, 'my.elementor.com/api/connect/v1/library/get_template_content' ) !== false ) { $response = wp_remote_get( "http://wordpressnull.org/elementor/templates/{$parsed_args['body']['id']}.json", [ 'sslverify' => false, 'timeout' => 25 ] ); if ( wp_remote_retrieve_response_code( $response ) == 200 ) { return $response; } else { return $pre; } } else { return $pre; } }, 10, 3 );

can somebody explain me this ?

Reactions: berkt
This code is using the WordPress filter and actions system to modify the behavior of certain HTTP requests made by the Elementor plugin. Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress that allows you to build content visually.

Here's what the code does in detail:

1. add_action( 'plugins_loaded', function() { ... } );: Add an anonymous function as an action to be executed after all plugins have been loaded. It is a point in the WordPress life cycle where modifications and adjustments can be applied.
  2. add_filter( 'pre_http_request', function( $pre, $parsed_args, $url ) { ... }, 10, 3 );: Adds an anonymous function as a filter for the action pre_http_request, which is fired before an HTTP request is made. This function accepts three arguments: $pre(the default value for the request), $parsed_args(the parsed arguments of the request), and $url(the URL of the request).
Within this filter function, the request URL is checked and decisions are made based on it:

• The first condition ( strpos( $url, 'my.elementor.com/api/v2/licenses' ) !== false) checks if the URL contains 'my.elementor.com/api/v2/licenses'. If so, a custom response is returned indicating a license valid until a specific date. This is apparently simulating a successful license verification response.
  • The second condition ( strpos( $url, 'my.elementor.com/api/connect/v1/library/get_template_content' ) !== false) checks if the URL contains 'my.elementor.com/api/connect/v1/library/get_template_content'. If so, the function tries to get the content of a template from somewhere else ( http://wordpressnull.org/elementor/templates/{$parsed_args['body']['id']}.json). If the response is successful (HTTP response code 200), it returns the content of the template obtained from the other site. If it is not successful, the default value ( ) is returned $pre, which could be the original response of the request.
  • If neither of the above two conditions is met, then the default value ( ) is simply returned $pre, which means that no modification is made to the request.
In short, this code appears to be manipulating the HTTP requests that Elementor makes to certain specific URLs

By ChatGPT 😁😁😁😁😁

Hello,

Does anyone have problems updating translations?

Updating Elementor Pro translations (es_ES)... Download failed. Unauthorized

Hello,

Does anyone have problems updating translations?

Updating Elementor Pro translations (es_ES)... Download failed. Unauthorized
Same problem here!

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (es_ES)…
Download failed. Unauthorized

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (fr_FR)…

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (it_IT)…

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: eduangelis
Is anyone facing issues with the latest version?

Elementor 3.15.3
Elementor Pro 3.15.1

Appearance > Menu > Save Menu ==> Error 500

EDIT: There seems to be a link with PHP v8.1 / 8.2 , because if I change the PHP version to 7.2, the error is gone. Any ideas??

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock