• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Guys you need to understand it's a nulled plugin and some functionality may not work properly which requires authentication from elementor licensing server or maybe there are some bugs in the plugin itself.

Again if you are using it for commercial purpose, get a genuine license installed from the forum marketplace for more then 90% discount or get it from elementor official site.

Thank you, I also try this version, but can't update the translations, can you please fix it?

1687834855500.png
try this version made by me
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Stop creating replies on the SAME SUBJECT!

The translations ARE NOT WORKING. END! This will not KILL you or KILL your website. Wait and see if it will work again in the future. ..I recommend BUYING A DAMN ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE PLUGIN!
I'm sorry to disagree, my websites work 100% with version 3.14.1 updated language and access to the library, perhaps the problem lies in the file that is in the download.

Reactions: smalok
I'm sorry to disagree, my websites work 100% with version 3.14.1 updated language and access to the library, perhaps the problem lies in the file that is in the download.
How do you have access to the library? I've never been able to get that to work. Do you login?

You say to update both the pro and free addons each time with every update. But you didn't upload the free version with the latest release. Could you please give that one so template importing will work?

Can someone please help me, I just downloaded the latest version of elementor pro and my elementor screen would not load.
please find attached of what I see.
I see a upgrade message at the bottom of the screen and the elementor screen on the left keep loading forever :(

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 11.04.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 11.04.16 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: Avos
有人可以帮助我吗?我刚刚下载了最新版本的 elementor pro,但我的 elementor 屏幕无法加载。
请查收我所看到的附件。
我在屏幕底部看到一条升级消息,并且左侧的 elementor 屏幕一直在加载:(
The widgetticons seem not to belong to Elementor, deactivate other plugins and try again.

Reactions: Rustam
For those who wish to have Elementor translated, I found a way to do it manually. I tried the file sent previously, which was supposed to fix the translation, but it didn't work for me.

Step 1: Locate the Translation Files

1.1. Open the website where you know the Elementor Pro is active (ORIGINAL).

To find out which version is installed on the site, simply open the page's source code and search for "<meta name='generator' content='Elementor'". The version number will appear right after.

1.2. Access the translation files directly by entering the following links into your browser:

• site.com/wp-content/languages/plugins/elementor-pro-pt_BR.po
  • site.com/wp-content/languages/plugins/elementor-pro-pt_BR.mo
Replace "site.com" with the address of the website from which you wish to download the translation files.

Step 2: Change the Language

2.1. Modify the part of the link that says "pt_BR" to the desired language. For example, if you want to translate it into Spanish, the URL would be:

• site.com/wp-content/languages/plugins/elementor-pro-es_ES.po
  • site.com/wp-content/languages/plugins/elementor-pro-es_ES.mo
Step 3: Download the Files

3.1. After modifying the link, press "Enter". Your browser will automatically download the translation files.

Step 4: Upload the Files to Your Website

4.1. Now that you have the translation files, upload them to your website.

4.2. Place them in the same folder from where they were downloaded. Generally, the path is: /wp-content/languages/plugins/

That's it! You have just downloaded and installed the Elementor Pro translation files on your website.

Last edited:
However, this only happens when I install, for example, Essential Addons for Elementor. The Elementor Pro plugin runs without any problems without addons.

I found a temporary way: Elementor > Features > Deactivate All

Experiments and Features​

Hello everyone!
Does anyone know if we can use Elementor AI with the cracked version (even if we have to take the 3$ Elementor AI subscription).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock