• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
I downloaded the moderator approved v3.10.2 from the archive section and completely removed the old version. I'm on watch tonight, let's see if I'll run into the same problem in cpanel. you're right about one thing, I shouldn't have downloaded the added plugin without admin approval. but I think that file sharing should not be done without the approval of the administrator because sometimes the slightest problem can be fixed and we can download and install it. our fault but security may be required. Last week was very difficult for me. :( by the way thanks everyone
he said ;
Moderatör onaylı v3.10.2'yi arşiv bölümünden indirdim ve eski sürümü tamamen kaldırdım. Bu akşam nöbetteyim bakalım cpanelde aynı sorunla karşılaşacakmıyım. bir konuda haklısın, eklenen eklentiyi yönetici onayı olmadan indirmemeliydim. ama yönetici onayı olmadan dosya paylaşımı yapılmamalı diye düşünüyorum çünkü bazen en ufak sorunda düzeliyor indirip kurabiliriz diyor. bizim hatamız ama güvenlik gerekebilir. Geçen hafta benim için çok zordu. :( bu arada herkese teşekkürler

Hi there,
I am getting below error during the updating translatation. Is there a solution for that.

Update Translations​

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (en_GB)…​

Download failed. Unauthorized
Me too

• Love
Reactions: webmaster
the purchase code can be ignored.. but latest for the latest versions you have to log in to ali2woo.com and register domain for the plugin to work .. you can only have one active domain at a time.. Need this to be bypassed/nulled too

This is why you should test the plugin on a local machine.

Firstly - virus check it with https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload. Its free

Secondly - never download it from a user that has shared it, unless they are a trusted uploader/moderator. Why is @Phan Duy Nam allowed to upload this @TassieNZ and @Babak? Surely we remove user uploads and go down the direct request route? I wouldn't download from this user.

Thirdly - Use a peace of software called "WinMerge" or "Visual Studio Code" to compare untouched with nulled. Also check it against a previous version that was nulled and is clean as well as downloaded from a trusted user/moderator.

Finally - always test on a local/staging site that sits outside of your live environment. Use plugins like Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall - https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/gotmls/ and do a scan to be 100% sure. Check your local against live to see any odd file changes - making sure your content/plugin list is identical (minus version controls).

UPDATE: Another tool to use that I swear by and find very useful for testing/backing up a live site is LocalWP - https://localwp.com. It might not be as fast as other local tools but its easier to use, and manage and is backed by a large following of users that are willing to help if you have any issues.

All the above is common sense when using legit/nulled plugins. You never know what an update can do to a site. I have learned to never update live due to plugins breaking a function or the site in general. TEST LOCALLY!!

I'm going to ad this to my footer signature. It cant be stressed enough ;).
OMG,
Moderators, I think could be useful put something like this on fixed zones. Simply, direct and a must for a nulled "things" :)

Hello everyone. When I try to use the Elementor Pro form, I can't edit any options, the side panel is empty. Does anyone know a solution? I see the error below in the console.

Thank you!!
Captura de Tela 2023-01-22 às 00.24.15.png

This is why you should test the plugin on a local machine.

Firstly - virus check it with https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload. Its free

Secondly - never download it from a user that has shared it, unless they are a trusted uploader/moderator. Why is @Phan Duy Nam allowed to upload this @TassieNZ and @Babak? Surely we remove user uploads and go down the direct request route? I wouldn't download from this user.

Thirdly - Use a peace of software called "WinMerge" or "Visual Studio Code" to compare untouched with nulled. Also check it against a previous version that was nulled and is clean as well as downloaded from a trusted user/moderator.

Finally - always test on a local/staging site that sits outside of your live environment. Use plugins like Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall - https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/gotmls/ and do a scan to be 100% sure. Check your local against live to see any odd file changes - making sure your content/plugin list is identical (minus version controls).

UPDATE: Another tool to use that I swear by and find very useful for testing/backing up a live site is LocalWP - https://localwp.com. It might not be as fast as other local tools but its easier to use, and manage and is backed by a large following of users that are willing to help if you have any issues.

All the above is common sense when using legit/nulled plugins. You never know what an update can do to a site. I have learned to never update live due to plugins breaking a function or the site in general. TEST LOCALLY!!

I'm going to ad this to my footer signature. It cant be stressed enough ;).
Kindly include short tutorial on "How to use gotmls". TIA.

Reactions: arvien
Hi all,

I am getting the following error when I am trying to import a footer block on elementor. I noticed this error after the recent update to elementor pro. Any idea how I can resolve this issue?

1674643902208.png

• Love
Reactions: arvien
Any tips for unauthorised translation download ?
Same message when installing plugin from official repo (not elementor) but installation working fine after refresh... ^^

Having the same translation error too - anyone any tips on this? Thanks
Hi there,
I am getting below error during the updating translatation. Is there a solution for that.

Update Translations​

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (en_GB)…​

Download failed. Unauthorized

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qwerty113
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock