• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Sorry please help me with the instructions sir. Thank you!
Sorry, little time right now. If you read through this thread you'll find it has all be asked before.

If you get really stuck then ask.

TassieNZ

Hi Babak,
I already started a discussion with @Physkx but I thought to ask your advise too. You see, I am about to set up a new website and I am using the Elementor plugin.
I really need to use the custom font function, so, I downloaded the plugin and within my wp-content/plugins directory, I have overwritten the elementor (non nulled) plugin, with those two folders, from the .zip file.
Despite my efforts nothing is happening. Do you believe that this nulled version is not working on localhost? Am I doing something wrong with the installation procedure?
Please, I could use any advice... :)
Warmest regards,
Eddie

Hi memebers, I have an problem with this plugin https://products.wpmet.com/elementskit/
so i deactivate the elements kit and the elementor pro works. so this is an conflict.
When I activate this official plugin elementor pro is not working is will keep loading like this:
I need the plugin for my wordpress theme so any suggestions to fix this? Because I want to use the elementor pro

Reactions: flanger69
conflict ?
just increase some php limit
like max execution time and memory limit

Thanks man! But it is an conflict so I don't know how to fix it....
I had a similar issue on a clients site recently. After lots of frustration it was a totally different plugin causing the conflict. In my case it was WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click (premium)

I had a similar issue on a clients site recently. After lots of frustration it was a totally different plugin causing the conflict. In my case it was WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click (premium)

Yes I know the problem it is the elementskit. When I deactivated the elementor will work. But I need the elementskit becauase it is built with the theme. So I need it activated. So I don't know how to fix it....

Yes I know the problem it is the elementskit. When I deactivated the elementor will work. But I need the elementskit becauase it is built with the theme. So I need it activated. So I don't know how to fix it....
I still wouldn't guarantee that. I thought the same, but it WAS a third party plugin causing it.

What version is your ElementsKit?

Reactions: zarin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock