• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Awesome!!! It worked. You have to make an free account and you wil see it is activated by license. The first try will sometime fail try again and you can insert the templates. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ
Elementor Free is now at 2.8.2 ... Only a few hours, but still.

I'm a bit concerned about this 'free account needed'. What do they track and how?
Plus, IF you do not need to install any pro templates, is it OK to just update the free version from wordpress.org and the pro version from here?

I feel it's all a bit confusing. Maybe there should be some kind of sticky post on how to handle this in different situations/requirements.

When sign up for the Template library then it returns:
- You still haven't signed up to any plans yet. Head over to the Elementor Pro page and sign up to one of our plans.
But i don't need to do this i presume ?
No. Sounds like you installed or updated the free version from wordpress dashboard. For template importing to work you must manually upload new nulled version each update..

Reactions: TomCatzy
Hi,

Do you have any idea what is the best to update Elemntor Pro (and all nulled plugins) and not lose settings? What are steps?

Thnx in advance,
regards :)

Hi,

Do you have any idea what is the best to update Elemntor Pro (and all nulled plugins) and not lose settings? What are steps?

Thnx in advance,
regards :)
Hi.
Why do you think your setting interconnected with updating Elementor Pro? The settings is stored inside MySQL database table, but all Elementor files residing in plugins folder are just .php .js files, and they store nothing of your settings inside plugins folder.

Reactions: theone2019
Hi.
Why do you think your setting interconnected with updating Elementor Pro? The settings is stored inside MySQL database table, but all Elementor files residing in plugins folder are just .php .js files, and they store nothing of your settings inside plugins folder.

i didn't know, thanks for the info. I have never worked with Nulled plugins and am somewhat new to this and Woo too.
Do you suggest simply copying the folder via FTP to the plugins folder?

And what way for update Nulled Theme do you suggest?

i didn't know, thanks for the info. I have never worked with Nulled plugins and am somewhat new to this and Woo too.
Do you suggest simply copying the folder via FTP to the plugins folder?

And what way for update Nulled Theme do you suggest?
You can't normally update nulled plugin or theme (if you were purchasing). The only way to replace old plugin or theme to the newest version nulled plugin or theme - is to delete old plugin/theme entirely, and reupload by the newest version of nulled plugin or theme. The easiest way to reupload is by using ftp/sftp.

Reactions: theone2019
I dont know about you guys, but elementor is not loading for me. 26174
Hi.
It can be caused by many reasons, for instance interference by other plugin. What you looking at is basically blocked javascript. If you develop locally using WAMP or MAMP it can be caused by antivirus/firewall softwear on your PC/Mac, settings related as "web security".

Reactions: TomCatzy
I am doing it on my host. Only error i get when I inspect element is:
admin-ajax.php:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Code:
== Server Environment ==
    Operating System: Linux
    Software: Apache
    MySQL version: MySQL Community Server (GPL) v5.6.35
    PHP Version: 5.6.40
    PHP Max Input Vars: 1000
    PHP Max Post Size: 8M
    GD Installed: Yes
    ZIP Installed: Yes
    Write Permissions: All right
    Elementor Library: Connected

== WordPress Environment ==
    Version: 5.3.1
    WP Multisite: No
    Max Upload Size: 8 MB
    Memory limit: 256M
    Permalink Structure: /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/
    Language: sr-RS
    Timezone: Europe/Belgrade
    Debug Mode: Active

JS: showing 1 of 1JS: 2019-12-16 20:53:51 [error X 1][wp/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js?ver=2.5.14:2:137142] Cannot read property \'message\' of null

PHP: showing 1 of 1PHP: 2019-12-17 20:26:04 [notice X 3][/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/logger/items/base.php::101] Array to string conversion [array (
  'trace' => '
#0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown()
',
)]

Last edited:
I am doing it on my host. Only error i get when I inspect element is:
admin-ajax.php:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
Internal server errors (error 500) are often caused by plugin or theme function conflicts, so if you have access to your admin panel, try deactivating all plugins. If you don’t have access to your admin panel, try manually resetting your plugins (no Dashboard access required). If that resolves the issue, reactivate each one individually until you find the cause.

Is there PHP or MySQL compatibility issue?

JS: showing 1 of 1JS: 2019-12-16 20:53:51 [error X 1][wp/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js?ver=2.5.14:2:137142] Cannot read property \'message\' of null

PHP: showing 1 of 1PHP: 2019-12-17 20:26:04 [notice X 3][/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/logger/items/base.php::101] Array to string conversion [array (
'trace' => '
#0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown()
',
)]

EDIT:
OK, definitively some issue with plugins. Now working,

Last edited:
Is there PHP or MySQL compatibility issue?

EDIT:
OK, definitively some issue with plugins. Now working,

I also got this error.
possibly because this plugin: Essential Addons for Elementor.
anyone have this problem? And how I can get this essential addons working?

thanks..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock