• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Brothers/ Sisters,
Please help. I downloaded the file, extract it and uploaded 2 plugins 'Elementor' & 'Elimentor Pro' to my local server wordpress installation - \wp-content\plugins - but I got error (ScreenShot attached). What did I miss?! Please help me out.

Please note, I have uploaded both plugins manually.
Try with live server, the plugin should work. I tested myself. Sometimes localhost do problem.

• Love
Reactions: ankers and hrahman
Brothers/ Sisters,
Please help. I downloaded the file, extract it and uploaded 2 plugins 'Elementor' & 'Elimentor Pro' to my local server wordpress installation - \wp-content\plugins - but I got error (ScreenShot attached). What did I miss?! Please help me out.

Please note, I have uploaded both plugins manually.
Hi. You need to check antivirus softwear on your PC/Mac, espesially web options. It is possible that web shield could mess with.

Reactions: hrahman
Have you tried to update? What kind of error message did you receive?

Tutorial:

Thanks for replying .
whenever I click on update, it redirects me to TOOLs in elementor. with the aid of the video you posted just moment ago, I tried clicking on "font awesome upgrade but it doesn't load (Don't know if that is because I am building the site on a localhost) though I have internet connection the "font awesome upgrade wont load"

attached is the image of the page it redirects me to when i click on update, and once am on the page, font awesome upgrade won't load even if I click on it and have my internet on 21238

Is your Elementor Settings | Advanced | Load Font Awesome 4 Support drop down set to Yes?

thanks for your patience with me. I am sure it is the problem of localhost. it is working fine on my live server (on a different site) but on the local host, it is not. so I am thinking if there is another way of doing it. maybe manually dragging them files to www folder in wampserver

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.7.2 Nulled + Templates

Download Elementor Free 2.7.4 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.2 Nulled - WordPress Page Builder

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

AUTO UPDATING ELEMENTOR FREE WILL BREAK TEMPLATE IMPORTING
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD NEW NULLED VERSION EACH TIME

#### 2.7.2 - 2019-10-06
  • Fix: Slide Overlay not working when applying Ken burns effect in Slides widget ([#9209]
  • Fix: Content width glitch in Slides widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

when I try to import the footer of this error template. HELP ME.

I sent the 2 elementor and elementor pro files downloaded here.

Hello,

I also have the licence problem :
I tried to install "v2.7.2 Nulled + Templates" and "v2.7.1 Nulled + Templates" but I always have this problem.
Each time, i delete both folder (elementor and elementor-pro) in plugin directory and upload in the same directory from FTP access.

It looks like there is a file that installs somewhere and blocks access to "PRO" content, do you have any idea?

Many thanks

Reactions: chakoso
@Mogician You need to replace both Element & Element Pro plugin. Use FTP to replace or you need to deactivate then delete both plugin and install new plugin.

If you install Elementor free plugin from WordPress directory then you'll face license problem. Enjoy

Hi,

I replaced both Elementor & Elementor Pro plugin (deleted from plugin directory with FTP access but didn't deactivate in Wordpress dashboard before , does this have an impact ?) and I uploaded Elementor and Elementor Pro (using FTP) that I downloaded here, I didn't install Elementor free plugin from WordPress directory.

But I always have this license problem ...

Hi,

I replaced both Elementor & Elementor Pro plugin (deleted from plugin directory with FTP access but didn't deactivate in Wordpress dashboard before , does this have an impact ?) and I uploaded Elementor and Elementor Pro (using FTP) that I downloaded here, I didn't install Elementor free plugin from WordPress directory.

But I always have this license problem ...
This method had to work. Is it didn't work you can deactivate both plugin and remove from dashboard then upload both nulled plugins. I wish it will work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock