• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Download Elementor Pro v2.5.10 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

#### 2.5.10 - 2019-07-01
  • Tweak: Added compatibility for the upcoming release of Elementor v2.6
  • Tweak: Error caused by empty Rows & Columns values in Products widget (#8261)
  • Fix: Do not unset product CPT if it's not from WooCommerce (#8160)
  • Fix: Column Spacing not working in WooCommerce Archive Products widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.5.11 Nulled + Templates

Download Elementor Pro v2.5.11 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

#### 2.5.11 - 2019-07-02
  • Fix: Close icon missing from Nav Menu widget (#8460)
  • Fix: Elementor Pro v2.5.10 shows PHP notice regarding notice bar (#8461)
  • Fix: Fatal error when deleting used Pods fields...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
goodmorning and thank you for your answer
i have as i can see PHP Version 7.2.16
i cant understand what is the WAMP/XAMPP
!!!
WAMP/XAMPP is a local server environment, so you can develop a website locally (on your own computer, before uploading it to the public server).
If you don't know what WAMP/XAMPP is you are probably using something like DesktopServer or Local by Flywheel.

Now to your original problem regarding the SSL-certificates not being trusted. I had the same problem using Local by Flywheel. LbF installs SSL-certificates, but they're not 'real', and thus sometimes give problems like the one you mentioned. I could only bypass that by going back to 'http' instead of 'https', After having changed that, I could import Elementor's Pro templates.

NOTE: the above is for local installs only, of course. And change back to https if you're ready to go live.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
When I try to insert header/ any pro item it says 404.
I had elementor set up and running, I have removed them and upload both elementor and pro in file browser. I didnot need to activate/give any key to this. It automatically says active (may be from previous? )

15609 15609

When I try to insert header/ any pro item it says 404.
I had elementor set up and running, I have removed them and upload both elementor and pro in file browser. I didnot need to activate/give any key to this. It automatically says active (may be from previous? )

It could be many things, the issue is with your server though. Look at your error logs and see what caused it. Common solutions for 404 errors are increasing php memory limit, changing theme, making sure your permalinks are setup correctly, not using ssl certs on local etc.

this is not my null
but if elementor need nulling follow this steps:

The null is in 2 parts - the pro version needs to be nulled to allow access to the pro features and the free version needs to be tweaked to be able to use the pro templates (blocks, pages etc).

Line numbers mentioned here are for the current versions (2.1.10 of Elementor Pro and 2.2.5 of Elementor)

First off, the pro activation null:
In the file elementor-pro/license/api.php...
Add this as the first line of the function activate_license (which starts around line 62)

PHP:
return array('success'=>true, 'license'=>'valid', 'item_name'=>'Elementor Pro', 'license_limit'=>999, 'site_count'=>1, 'expires'=>'2048-06-06 23:59:59', 'activations_left'=>998, 'payment_id'=>'12345',
'customer_name'=>'Firstname Lastname', 'customer_email'=>'[email protected]', 'price_id'=>'1');

And add this as the first line of the function deactivate_license (which starts around line 75)
PHP:
return array('success'=>true, 'license'=>'deactivated', 'item_name'=>'Elementor Pro', 'license_limit'=>999, 'site_count'=>1, 'expires'=>'2048-06-06 23:59:59', 'activations_left'=>998, 'payment_id'=>'12345',
'customer_name'=>'Firstname Lastname', 'customer_email'=>'[email protected]', 'price_id'=>'1');

(Feel free to change any license info sush as name, email, expiration date etc.)

In the function get_license_data, after this line of code:

PHP:
$license_data = get_transient( 'elementor_pro_license_data' );

add this:

PHP:
return $license_data;

Now you can use any key to activate the pro plugin and can also deactivate the pro plugin with the button.

To be able to use the pro block and page templates, you need to change code in the free version of the plugin:

Here are the template json files https://mega.nz/#!7xEXQagJ!Y3qNczndBBAsTfqBns6tnvhsu4lLR-8MJ-ZDrspW0Ec

If you only want to use the templates on one site do this:
Upload the json files into the folder wp-content/uploads/elementor_templates (you will need to create this folder)
In the file elementor/includes/api.php (N.B. this is in the free plugin folder, NOT the pro plugin folder) comment out lines 237-240 like so

PHP:
//        $response = wp_remote_get( $url, [
//            'timeout' => 40,
//            'body' => $body_args,
//        ] );

And change line 246 from
PHP:
$response_code = (int) wp_remote_retrieve_response_code( $response );

to

PHP:
$reponse_code = 200;

In the file elementor/includes/template-library/sources/remote.php
In the function get_data which starts at around line 190 add this to the start of the function code:
PHP:
$uploads_dir = wp_upload_dir();
return json_decode(file_get_contents($uploads_dir["baseurl"]  . "/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

You will now be able to use any of the pro blocks and pages - instead of getting them from the Elementor server with an api check it is simply grabbing the relevant json file from your wp-content/uploads/elementor_templates folder.
Of course you can change the location of the elementor templates but you will need to change the code accordingly... which brings me onto the method if you want to use the templates on more than one site.

To save having to upload all the templates to a folder very time you want to use elementor pro blocks and pages on a site, you can host them elsewhere and point to them.
For example if you upload them all to http://mysite.com/elementor_templates instead of this line of code

PHP:
return json_decode(file_get_contents($uploads_dir["baseurl"]  . "/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

add this line of code

PHP:
return json_decode(file_get_contents("http://mysite.com/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

and you don't have to upload the json files every time.
All tested and working fine - I've been using this method for a long while on a variety of different sites for a long while and I just tested it again just now so I know it works perfectly.
When new blocks and pages get released, let me know and I'll update the zip of the json files.

I tried this one and it didn't work.
Can you confirm if this method still works? thank you.

Last edited:
v2.6 pro is not released yet it is still in beta!! Unless you have access to it?

1.png

v2.6 free is out, but still 2.5.11 pro version. I have updated the download now.

Elementor v2.6 Nulled + Elementor Pro v2.5.11 Nulled

perfect. Thank you very much.
One question, how do you make elementor nulled?
maybe if you teach us, it would be better, because we could make elementor free nulled, without the need to wait for you to do it.

Just look at the non nulled files and compare them to the nulled versions, then maybe you will learn

I suggest using VS code and beyondcompare - https://www.scootersoftware.com/

To null elementor FREE version you need to add the template folder manually to the plugin root directory and then add this code to the template retrieval function in the api.php file;

PHP:
    /**
     * Get template content.
     * Retrieve the templates content received from a remote server.
     * @since 1.0.0
     * @access public
     * @static
     * @param int $template_id The template ID.
     * @return array The template content.
     */
    public static function get_template_content( $template_id ) {
        $url = sprintf( self::$api_get_template_content_url, $template_id );

$template_path = ELEMENTOR_PATH . 'templates/' . $template_id . '.json';
        if ( file_exists( $template_path ) ) {
             $url = ELEMENTOR_URL . 'templates/' . $template_id . '.json';
        }
        $body_args = [
            // Which API version is used.
            'api_version' => ELEMENTOR_VERSION,
            // Which language to return.
            'site_lang' => get_bloginfo( 'language' ),
        ];

Help, any ideas?

I just updated elementor free 2.6 nulled and elementor pro

Attachments

• ayuda.jpg
    ayuda.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 16
Help, any ideas?

I just updated elementor free 2.6 nulled and elementor pro

Do not automatically update elementor free it breaks template importing, you must use the nulled version in the download. I have just tested 2.6nulled works fine for template import still;

Reactions: ticianovilardi
Do not automatically update elementor free it breaks template importing, you must use the nulled version in the download. I have just tested 2.6nulled works fine for template import still;

What I did was enter the cpanel, upload the file you shared, elementor_package_2.5.11_nulled, and extract it in wp-content/plugins
I replaced elementor and elementor pro, that's all I did.

But it gives me error of the image that I attached.

What I did was enter the cpanel, upload the file you shared, elementor_package_2.5.11_nulled, and extract it in wp-content/plugins
I replaced elementor and elementor pro, that's all I did.

But it gives me error of the image that I attached.

You must have used a different version of elementor than mine that has kept the license in your database, unless you know how to remove the entries from your wp_options table through phpmyadmin you will need to install on a fresh site for template import to work.

You will need to clear/drop all the elementor sql entries in your tables;

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock