• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
How do I install? I try to add and it fails. Can someone help me?
I always download plugins and install normally in rar format. Only the elementor fails. Help me out! Sorry for the bad english but i used google translator.

Last edited:
I always download plugins and install normally in rar format. Only the elementor fails. Help me out! Sorry for the bad english but i used google translator.
rar format ? are u sure ?

install fro
the easiest way to use the plugin is with cpanel:
  1. upload it to plugin folder (cpanel)
  2. extract file. (on cpanel)
  3. activated from on plugin area. (web dashboard)
try this way @hsmnana

Hi can anybody help? I have a message "missing style.css" and because of that i cant download it

Plugins works great, despite that Pro Pages templates can not be use it. Just follow all indications and the plugins make it fine!. Thanks a lot!

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro 2.7.3 Nulled

Download Elementor Free 2.7.5 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.3 Nulled - WordPress Page Builder

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

AUTO UPDATING ELEMENTOR FREE WILL BREAK TEMPLATE IMPORTING
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD NEW NULLED VERSION EACH TIME

#### 2.7.3 - 2019-10-28

• Tweak: Added RTL support to Galleries widget ([#9213]
  • Tweak: Added Custom Icons compatibility for WordPress 5.3
  • Fix: Missing template function declaration causes fatal error in WC...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone know how to uninstall the nulled version? Bought the licensed version and keep getting an error when trying to activate it.

Does anyone know how to uninstall the nulled version? Bought the licensed version and keep getting an error when trying to activate it.
Hi.
You can access your MySQL database via phpMyAdmin and open wp_options table, then you can search for elementor (see the picture), check all tables selected, and hit "delete". It will also delete all Elementor settings, but if a solution was needed it should help:

Reactions: Physkx
Hi everyone! can someone help me installing this plugin?

If I try upload it from wordpress dashboard I receive an error and I can not install it.

If I try upload it from my hosting(siteground) in "file management ->my website -> public_html -> wp-content -> plugins folder" then I'm able to upload both the .zip package or the already extracted folder but in both ways when I go to the wordpress dashboard no plugins are installed.

what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! can someone help me installing this plugin?

If I try upload it from wordpress dashboard I receive an error and I can not install it.

If I try upload it from my hosting(siteground) in "file management ->my website -> public_html -> wp-content -> plugins folder" then I'm able to upload both the .zip package or the already extracted folder but in both ways when I go to the wordpress dashboard no plugins are installed.

what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

yes you won't be able to install it from plugin page because the .zip file contains two plugins. If you want to install it from plugin page, you have to extract that .zip and recreate 2 new .zip files each containing one plugin folder (one for elementor and one for elementor-pro)

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock