• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin v7.12.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Element Pack Addon For Elementor v7.5.2

Download Element Pack v7.5.2 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v7.5.2 [11th September 2023]

### Added
- Transparent on scroll options added in Stacker widget
- Icon background size & font size option added in brand skin member widget

### Fixed
- Pulse animation issue fixed in marker widget
- Main heading line position issue fixed in advanced heading
- Minor issue fixed in Post Grid widget (Thanks to Krupa Patel)
- Instagram widget fixed (Thanks to Mark...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak fixed null, same issue as previous version. Function name has changed from SaveWPResponse to save_wp_response
Hi, I installed this yesterday and it was working well but today all the pro versions have a padlock which indicates I cannot use the pro widgets. Your support will be very helpful. Thank you very much.

The latest version v7.5.2 is not working for me and broke my website. Someone is using the latest version without a problem? Thank you.

to make it work again,
1. Go to your ftp site
2. Delete plugin folder [bdthemes-element-pack]
3. Go to your wp-admin site and install
this https://babia.to/threads/element-pa...or-wordpress-plugin.2334/page-38#post-1296423
4. Your site will fully fuction again ✌️
I did everything as you mentioned, now the plugin didn't break my website, but the Elementor stop loading when this plugin is activated. I test deactivated others Elementor's plugins but is only this one that give me a problem. Thank you for the help. :)

Babak updated Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Element Pack Addon For Elementor v7.6.0 Nulled

Download Element Pack v7.6.0 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v7.6.0 [1st October 2023]
### Added

- Fancy list style 3 added
- Icon Size option added in modal widget
- Full Width Button added in advanced icon box widget

### Fixed

- SVG Image widget issue fixed (Thanks to Philipp Ekstrand)
- Link section issue fixed in Tabs widget (Thanks to Shohan)

### Updated
- Webhook Form updated
- Trigger on Cart feature update in WC Mini Cart

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock