• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ekattor 8 School Management System (SAAS)

Ekattor 8 School Management System (SAAS) 2.0

No permission to download
Link is broken (ZippyShare shut down their service), can you pleases update the download link?

optimus254 updated Ekattor 8 School Management System (SAAS) with a new update entry:

Ekattor 8 School Management System (SAAS) - Non Touched 1.4

- Login check added for pending school

- pagination improved for table listings

- Teacher task permissions updated

- Section field added in some tables

- Pagination added in filtered data

- Single data scrolling improved

- Excel upload field increased

- Check added for books when out of stock

- Parent creation improved with child selection

- Language phrase settings updated

- Login check if the subscription is over

- Attendance list alignment improved

- New pagination UI added

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think the Apache rewrite mod is not enabled or you can install it manually
i ve solved this error, but like the other, always trigger error 500 on step 4..

can i get untouched files? try to figure out my self whats wrong but seems this install controller is already modified

i ve solved this error, but like the other, always trigger error 500 on step 4..

can i get untouched files? try to figure out my self whats wrong but seems this install controller is already modified
method-1. try to install any nulled version after that u may update
2. bypass the installer
3. try to install it manually

method-1. try to install any nulled version after that u may update
2. bypass the installer
3. try to install it manually
thank you for your reply.
tried ekattor 8 from here and codelist cc for 1.3 and 1.4 nulled and untouched.. they r all ended up as server error 500...

i ve downloaded and installed several version of xampp (different php version) but still no luck..
can i know what version of your php (or xampp maybe)..

thanks again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock