• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EduAppGT Pro - School Management System

EduAppGT Pro - School Management System v9.1 - 4 April 2023

No permission to download
does anyone have a mobile app version for this app ? they say it'll cost $600 for the mobile app ..!! anyone willing to share the amount and purchase it

Original thread owner is banned and therefore not able to keep watch.

If someone has thus then they can add it again as an approved resource and not just paste a copy in this thread without it being approved.

Closed.

Changelog 9.1 – 22 May 21.

* SMTP credentials fixed.
* Performance improved.
* Prepared files for the mobile app.

Changelog 9 – 20 May 21.

* Now adminis will be able to see who has read the published news.
* Critical security flaws fixed.
* Performance has been improved.
* Translation problems have been fixed.
* Now Students can edit their homework submission.
* Now the Subject Attendance addon has been included in the purchase and the attendance will now be taken per subject.
* Active menu navigation added.
* It is now possible to edit the date and time in the event calendar.
* The live class screen has been redesigned.
* Added "About subject" section for teachers to provide an introduction to the subject.
* Now photography is not required for users, instead it loads an automatic avatar.
* Now the teacher and admin can know which students have seen the subject activities.
* Added "Subject Stats" to summarize subject statistics.
* Tabulation report can be exported to excel.
* Twilio API has been updated.
* Now EduAppGT works with SMTP.
* Now the teacher can decide when to show the online exam results and set random questions.
* In Student Promotion it is now possible to select the section to promote.
* Validation was added to avoid repeated mails.
* Now SSL force is automatic. (You must have an active SSL service).
* Now you can assign a classroom to the schedules.
* Exam routine and my files have been removed.
* The entire code has been restructured and its logic improved.

I have the SAAS and the app.
I have invested a lot of money into the SASS to make it what I want it to be. But you see the app, it is a trash. Nothing is good about the app because it won't even work

I have invested a lot of money into the SASS to make it what I want it to be. But you see the app, it is a trash. Nothing is good about the app because it won't even work
Wow. There's been alot of complain about the script. Kindly share...

can u share the SAAS version

Reactions: abarrajj
Just share bro.. We can fix the app...

Please share SAAS and the app​

We can fix it and add features​

Reactions: abarrajj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doc21
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock