• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eCommerceGo SaaS - eCommerce Store with Multi theme and Multi Store

eCommerceGo SaaS - eCommerce Store with Multi theme and Multi Store V4.4

No permission to download
Go to the file path mentioned Go to the same line and delete, then delete the browser cache or use an incognito browser and it will work for you. This is a solution that can be tried.
go to php.ini file and increase the max upload limit

1714059156379.png

Is it possible to report this problem to support because we do not have the support features or purchase code? This issue occurs when making a purchase via the kidscare template

You want to report to support when you have not brought the Script

Are you okay ?

You got it here for free and then manage it that way.

Buy from author of you want his help

1714059156379.png

Is it possible to report this problem to support because we do not have the support features or purchase code? This issue occurs when making a purchase via the kidscare template
Sorry bro i cant, i think someone from the author team follow this page if i ask for this ill get ban from support

Reactions: shubra
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock