• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Well, i am not here to exchange words or spread fake news, my hosting account was suspended today and their scan found these files. What's the use of creating a nuisance as you tagged it? Advice to anyone who wants to use this, delete those files and you are good.
firstly, clear your mind, then check the rules of the forum, so if u don't want to get ban, just stop your fake propaganda, otherwise, mods will ban you directly, for creating a nuisance in a peaceful environment..
i hope you better understand..
d

Well, i am not here to exchange words or spread fake news, my hosting account was suspended today and their scan found these files. What's the use of creating a nuisance as you tagged it? Advice to anyone who wants to use this, delete those files and you are good.

d
but here we only upload as retail copy after patching, so u mean to say there is the virus in retail copy..? :D

d
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING TO THE COMMUNITY AND IN THE MEANWHILE DON'T FORGET TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

1. You just came here to complain that file is having virus.
2. More than I guess 50 Users in this community is using this script and you're crazily shouting like this script has virus.
3. We're not idiots who post the things with virus in this very respectful forum.
4. And I know you're maybe saying this because to help the community but just reporting virus, first contact the original file uploader then do such comments.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING TO THE COMMUNITY AND IN THE MEANWHILE DON'T FORGET TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

1. You just came here to complain that file is having virus.
2. More than I guess 50 Users in this community is using this script and you're crazily shouting like this script has virus.
3. We're not idiots who post the things with virus in this very respectful forum.
4. And I know you're maybe saying this because to help the community but just reporting virus, first contact the original file uploader then do such comments.
You can ban me for all I care. Very unreasonable

White Devil updated eClass - Learning Management System with a new update entry:

eClass - Learning Management System

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

11/005/2021 ( Version 3.2 )

- Added Google Two Factor Authentication
- Live meetings added on course content page
- Custom E-Mail...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit296
I would also like to have the decryption key
NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.

ChintanBhat updated eClass - Learning Management System with a new update entry:

eClass - Learning Management System v3.3

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED. NO MORE DISCUSSION FOR THE PASSWORD AS YOU'RE STUDENT OR YOU NEED IT FOR LEARNING. ONLY ELIGIBLE MEMBERS PM ME, OTHER'S PM WILL BE IGNORED.

Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I still don't understand why we should be asking for passwords to get files here again. Although i understand that there are leachers everywhere and we should not because of them deprive others what we have been doing for them.

In this group I have once asked for the eClass Mobile app and till date i can't get the password because of the unrealistic rule set by the uploader. Well like i said then, I have only 2 files bought and since they have been uploading them on this forum no need of uploading again, but now that people are asking for passwords I can't stand it to be honest.

I'm sharing this eClass latest version since the first uploader which to be using it alone and i have the licence.

Enjoy the latest version of eClass below.

Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/a4zG2vwwnzrNV

Last edited:
I still don't understand why we should be asking for passwords to get files here again. Although i understand that there are leachers everywhere and we should not because of them deprive others what we have been doing for them.

In this group I have once asked for the eClass Mobile app and till date i can't get the password because of the unrealistic rule set by the uploader. Well like i said then, I have only 2 files bought and since they have been uploading them on this forum no need of uploading again, but now that people are asking for passwords I can't stand it to be honest.

I'm sharing this eClass latest version since the first uploader which to be using it alone and i have the licence.

Enjoy the latest version of eClass below.

Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/a4zG2vwwnzrNV
So you've your honesty with your license right? Np, you will see the magic soon! 😂

Very soon you will see in your production eClass script that: This license is banned! 😂

Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: rage-cloud
So you've your honesty with your license right? Np, you will see the magic soon! 😂

Very soon you will see in your production eClass script that: This license is banned! 😂

Good luck!

How his license will be locked when he did not shared the license with anyone? Is not it unrealistic statement?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock