• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dropshipping sites

nirolf

Jul 10, 2020
codesolution.ro
Hello everyone,

I`m interested to do some dropshipping. I`m from Europe so I need a wholesaler who has items here and doesn`t send it from China or other continent. I don`t want to search local business.
I tried to search on Google and I found BigBuy, they stock items in Spain so that`s good. Have anyone of you tried their services? I understood they charge something like 70$ for setup and 50$ every month for their second plan, whom fits my needs.
I was wondering if there are other dropshipping providers like this one, cheaper or maybe free ?(Must stock in Europe, it`s very important)
My niches would be jewelry and suglasses.
Thanks guys !

P.S. : If I posted in the wrong section please move it to the corect one. Cheers!

working with Alidropship is the best and I could build you a complete dropshipping website or sell you one for less except supplier are scattered across the globe with most of the shipping from China (which I don't think is a problem)

working with Alidropship is the best and I could build you a complete dropshipping website or sell you one for less except supplier are scattered across the globe with most of the shipping from China (which I don't think is a problem)
price?

the price is high for me, thanks for the reply
Also, what are the reasons for the high price?

You should opt for Honkong post express, very fast, or either increase prices and fix in faster paid shipping methods, that's what I do. Read my story here https://alidropship.com/ghana-dropshipping-experience/
On the site Hongkong post epress says they ship in maximum 4 weeks in my country, wich is too much for me. That`s the reason I`m looking for an Europe stock dropshipper, I need shipping in maximum 3-5 days from order. Thank you anyway for your time and suggestion, I read your article, good job mate!

Reactions: theshadowwalker
Ok mate, didn`t know about their european warehouses. That`s amazing and they doesn`t charge for joining!
Cheers mate,I`ll check also Oberlo!
hello mate, which one did you choose?? I am also from europe and EAGERLY need a freaking good supplier as I am just starting out (store almost ready) and missed Q4 in its entirety, so the only solution is pay more for good shipping times.

Can you please tell me with which one you went/suggest please?
Thanks in advance!

hello mate, which one did you choose?? I am also from europe and EAGERLY need a freaking good supplier as I am just starting out (store almost ready) and missed Q4 in its entirety, so the only solution is pay more for good shipping times.

Can you please tell me with which one you went/suggest please?
Thanks in advance!
Mate for the beginning I used dropshipme with first 20 products import free, then two days ago I bought AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce plugin from codecanyon because was on sale just (21 dollars) but I didn`t use it yet. You can also find it here but you`ll need a purchase code, from what I heard!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock