• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Droppy - Online file transfer and sharing

Droppy - Online file transfer and sharing v2.5.9 - Untouched

No permission to download
UCEF updated Droppy - Online file transfer and sharing with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.4 - 7 September, 2023 - Untouched

- Added option to set different mobile logo that is shown on the mobile version of Droppy
- Added missing accept terms option back and moved it to the "General settings" page in the admin panel
- Added PHP 8 check
- Added option to set the order of the pages (Menu order)
- Fixed timezone setting not being used in the admin panel
- Fixed issue with "View terms" button on the accept terms window by introducing a new page type "Terms of service"

Read the rest of this update entry...

UCEF updated Droppy - Online file transfer and sharing with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.6 - 22 October, 2023 - Untouched

- Added automatic browser language detection support, make sure to properly setup your locale values in your language settings.
- Added option to edit languages
- Added password reset feature to admin panel
- Added option to set a different admin url path
- Added ability to login using local Droppy accounts when Active directory is connected
- Changed logging level when in development mode
- Fixed some general issues and improved code quality

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rober
Hello,

@UCEF

Thanks for sharing.

When using PHP 8.0 up it gives error 500 (version 2.5.6).
Someone has asked this in their sales page comment section but privately.

Last edited:
Tried activetion code (10575317, 09666444663) today for 2.5.6v but its not working for me. Anyone had a same problem?

Last edited:
Can someone help to make it null?
I managed to pass the "Purchase validation" part, but
It doesn't go any further than "Create admin user" and gets stuck at step4.

edit: Okey. I Fix it

Last edited:
Version 2.5.6 Null

it would be great if someone shares droppy s3 addon :)

Attachments

• droppy-2.5.6.zip
    11 MB · Views: 80
activetion code (10575317, 09666444663) today for 2.5.6v but its not working for me. Anyone had a same problem?

i need plugins if anyone have please help me... i see premium subscription here but i cannot to install it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock