• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Hello

Is there anyone facing issues of not having custom fields option in dynamic text in thrive architect?

I couldn't see the option

I have added a new post type using ACF & Field type also added

Added new post along with fields filled.

Still not showing.
Make sure that the ACFs are set for post and/or post. Populate with data and it should show in the menu shown on the post and/or page. Apart from that, I don't know why its not working for you.

Hello

I got an error while installing thrive architect

Can anyone help me fix this error?

Thank you

Attachments

• fail.PNG
    fail.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 29
What version of Theme Builder is this working with?
I'm having difficulty putting it all together again for compatibility.

Hi everyone,

Please I need help on this matter...

The Thrive plugin on my wordpress is showing this error:

Multiple thrive subscriptions have expired.​

An active license is needed to access your software or edit your content. You’ll also get access to new features, updates, security improvements, templates and support. Your visitors will still be able to access any content you've created.​

I'm using the latest version of Thrive Theme, Architect, Optimize, Quiz, and Ultimatum. The plugins and theme are null and was working perfectly well since last week until today.

I am currently using local by flywheel to access my wordpress website.

Please can someone help me out here?

Hi everyone,

Please I need help on this matter...

The Thrive plugin on my wordpress is showing this error:

Multiple thrive subscriptions have expired.​

An active license is needed to access your software or edit your content. You’ll also get access to new features, updates, security improvements, templates and support. Your visitors will still be able to access any content you've created.​

I'm using the latest version of Thrive Theme, Architect, Optimize, Quiz, and Ultimatum. The plugins and theme are null and was working perfectly well since last week until today.

I am currently using local by flywheel to access my wordpress website.

Please can someone help me out here?
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: emmanuel4christ03
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks for the suggestion. I see that Tools4WP cost $49 for the Premium version which allows access to templates, while the free version doesn't.

Unfortunately, the landing page I created uses some of the templates from thrive Plugins. Now that I no longer have access to the templates, I was hoping to see a thrive plugin that is properly nulled that will give me access back to the templates.

The main thrive plugins I use on my website are Architect, Optimize, Quiz, and Ultimatum.

Please any further suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks!

thrive ultimatum error when import templates:

Error: Forbidden​

Your client does not have permission to get URL /cloud-templates-api from this server.​

Do you have a solution?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock