• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Friends, has anyone found a solution to the problem with templates? because it has become impossible to work with these plugins(

Thanks for the update , but want acces to the blocks templates... we need a fix to the cloud acces , Thrive still blocks it , any solution folks?

Thrive Leads 3.21.1​

Changelog

Fixes​

• Fix for the logo always rendering the desktop version on mobile

Friends, has anyone found a solution to the problem with templates? because it has become impossible to work with these plugins(

thrive does not load the templates in blocks of thrive architect ? som,eone else have the problem too?

I also bought Thrive Suite with all plugins on fiverr for 10$ because I don't have time to wait for someone to find solutions to the template problem.

I also bought Thrive Suite with all plugins on fiverr for 10$ because I don't have time to wait for someone to find solutions to the template problem.

Best regards.

You can duplicate the installation with Duplicator Pro...?

Can you copy the plugin folders and use them in other installations?

Or you are limited to that facility and already...? And every time you need a new website you must pay again the $ 10 or $ 15.?

I bought a shared license for $10 on the fiverr and now I can export the desired templates to other sites

Best regards.

You can duplicate the installation with Duplicator Pro...?

Can you copy the plugin folders and use them in other installations?

Or you are limited to that facility and already...? And every time you need a new website you must pay again the $ 10 or $ 15.?

Best regards...

@Babak, Thrive plugin has an error to load the templates and or more serious that also gives an error to update or modify the style of some content that comes pre-loaded.

This ruling is recent and asks for a license update.

Do you have any solution for it?

If you have it by ffavor you share it with the community that many of us are with this same problem.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind attention.

@Manni @Babak etc.

We'll probably need a zip with all the templates here to download, instead of depending on the cloud.
Right now, the simplest of the updates will break it. We need to be able to upload the templates from a folder.

Whoever have access to the templates, PLEASE do us all a favor and share them.

Attachments

• thrive issue2.PNG
    thrive issue2.PNG
    79.5 KB · Views: 17
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock