• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Regarding to the new Theme Builder:
I did the nulling method with "return true" and it works to activate the theme.
But unfortunately it's not possible to download the Shapeshift Theme template.
It says "Unauthorized to use theme, please check your TPM connection." when I try to get it from the Thrive Cloud.

Could someone upload it here, so I can import it via "Import from File" option.
Would be very kind and helpful!

Edit:
By the way. The "return true" works fine for the newest Thrive Architect as well. Thrive Architect is just not visible in the top admin bar anymore. Just go to Pages -> Edit with Thrive Architect to launch it ;)

Edit 2:
For everyone who hasn't the Theme Builder Theme yet. Just download the latest zip from this thread, upload "thrive-theme.zip" as a theme and then update it in wordpress and null it. But without a solution for this TPM connection error the theme is only half as worth as it is actually :/

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-03 um 06.23.03.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-03 um 06.23.03.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Reactions: mader and TomCatzy
I did all these steps for testing purpose to let you know that everything is working as excepted.
I had an old version of thrive so I upgraded the plugins to the latest version: https://tinyurl.com/rvxulc5
This mean I had to reactivate the plugins again because after update you need to null them again: https://tinyurl.com/qrgpqas

For nulling just go to your any thrive plugin folder but i prefer to go to thrive visual editor folder and open /wp-content/plugins/thrive-visual-editor/thrive-dashboard/classes/Product/LicenseManager.php
find this codes around line 137

PHP:
if ( empty( $this->license_data ) ) {
return false;
}

and change it to this code
PHP:
return true;
}

this method work good for all thrive plugins

and then find this code around line 94

PHP:
public function itemActivated( $item ) {

and replace with this code or just add " return true; after the code

PHP:
return true;

and everything should work as excepted : https://tinyurl.com/szf4x4p

I hope this will help you ;)

I did all these steps for testing purpose to let you know that everything is working as excepted.
I had an old version of thrive so I upgraded the plugins to the latest version: https://tinyurl.com/rvxulc5
This mean I had to reactivate the plugins again because after update you need to null them again: https://tinyurl.com/qrgpqas

For nulling just go to your any thrive plugin folder but i prefer to go to thrive visual editor folder and open /wp-content/plugins/thrive-visual-editor/thrive-dashboard/classes/Product/LicenseManager.php
find this codes around line 137

PHP:
return false;
}

and change it to this code
PHP:
return true;
}

this method work good for all thrive plugins

and then find this code around line 94

PHP:

and replace with this code or just add " return true; after the code

PHP:
return true;

and everything should work as excepted : https://tinyurl.com/szf4x4p

I hope this will help you ;)
great! but we have been able to active the theme builder and the plugins to the latest version...the only problem now is getting access to the shapeshift theme through the theme builder...have you tried that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 13
great! but we have been able to active the theme builder and the plugins to the latest version...the only problem now is getting access to the shapeshift theme through the theme builder...have you tried that?
No i didnt tried, can you share the theme builder with me?

The Thrive Theme Builder is the : thrive-theme.zip file within the Thrive Plugin bundle ? Is it ?

Sorry for asking a potential stupid questions but I am new to Thrives products. By uploading this to a WP installation...Are we getting all Thrives Themes products?
  • Architect
  • Optimize
  • Theme Builder
  • Leads
  • Quiz Builder
And so on?
yes

Reactions: RogerM
Sorry for asking a potential stupid questions but I am new to Thrives products. By uploading this to a WP installation...Are we getting all Thrives Themes products?
  • Architect
  • Optimize
  • Theme Builder
  • Leads
  • Quiz Builder
And so on?
I guess so if you subscribed to one of their plans.

I guess so if you subscribed to one of their plans.
Well, yeah obviously but it wasn´t what I wanted to know. Since these plugins are been shared here I assume they are either nulled or pre-activated (perhaps both mean the same, I don´t know), we would have access to the whole package.

they plugins
Well, yeah obviously but it wasn´t what I wanted to know. Since these plugins are been shared here I assume they are either nulled or pre-activated (perhaps both mean the same, I don´t know), we would have access to the whole package.
the plugins and themes are nulled which literary means you don't have a license to access the thrive dashboard which gives you free access to their plugins. what you can do is upload all the plugins you need manually. i hope i have answered your question

Hey guys,

I have bad news. I managed to get the exported Shapeshift theme from someone who bought the Thrive Membership.
But when I try to import it, it says "Theme imported successfully!", then the page reloads and everything is like before. Maybe the file import option isn't working yet, because the plugin is so new.

I'll try to find a fix for this but I'm not sure if it's possible for me.

Reactions: TomCatzy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock