• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
Activating automatic subdomain, extended license:

Open the folder /public_html/script/
Edit the file below and add the lines at the end
.env

AUTO_APPROVED_DOMAIN=true
MOJODNS_AUTHORIZATION_TOKEN=
SERVER_IP=
CNAME_DOMAIN=
VERIFY_IP=
VERIFY_CNAME=

Save.
In application administration, go to the menu:
Config
System Environment
Domain Configuration
Register on the website: https://mojodns.com. Configure the API. Be happy!

dokan_auto_domain.JPG

Adding automatic subdomain "wildcard subdomain or wildcard subdomain"

01 - In cPanel, click Subdomains

2-1 - When creating the subdomain, in the field to add the store name. Add the wildcard character "*" asterisk.

2-2 - Select the primary domain

2-3 - Document Root, manually add the name of the root folder of the application "public_html".

:) Ready. The new stores will already be approved automatically, without having to create a new subdomain every time you sell a store.

01 -
add subdomain.JPG

02 -
create subdomain.JPG

Adding automatic subdomain "wildcard subdomain or wildcard subdomain"

Post - https://babia.to/threads/dokans-multitenancy-based-ecommerce-platform-saas.43224/post-608866

Accessing mydomain.com/install is 404 error.
please help me.
I attach the screenshot

Attachments

• 2021-09-13_16h05_38.png
    2021-09-13_16h05_38.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 25
who can confirm without any problem deleting the database? also removing resources. after some time of installation! thanks everyone

please let us know your solution and the version you are using thanks
this
This is my explaination to answer about the nulled worked or not, i have tested again this method (provide by @lalbilla almost 5 days and site is good no db deleted.

Solutions:

Method 1 :

You can download again my nulled file here :

and follow @lalbilla guide here:

Edit:
\script\vendor\laravel\tinker\config\tinker\routes\re.php

1630635226550-png.98582

Method 2:

Download from @johnc post in here, i guess he already applied the patch by user @lalbilla guide:

Thank you

anyone help me, stop at "database installing"..
1632041974866.png
and only made 2 tables in the database
1632042027521.png
I've tried waiting a few hours, but it doesn't work, just stuck there
I use this version:
1632042141618.png

Empty everyone's database via phpmyadmin and try to install again, gives all rights to the database user

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tighira
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock