• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.4

No permission to download
Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Pro v3.6.0

Download Dokan Business v3.6.0 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.6.0 May 18, 2022

- **new:** [Module] Request for Quotation Doc Link# https://wedevs.com/docs/dokan/modules/dokan-request-for-quotation-module/
- **chore:** Minimum WooCommerce version is set to 5.0
- **chore:** Minimum WordPress version is set to 5.4
- **update:** Now vendor can choose if a Free shipping rule should be applied before or after deducing the coupon discount amount.
- **update:**...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak Nulled business version changed for main download.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
hi, it is possible to have a help for the translation files in Italian, I follow the indications of the Dokan forum but it only translates a few strings for me, you know what are the right steps to do this.

I am not sure, but please try to save permant link, also, please try save permant url as this format at

also, you should check the wordpress configuaration since 500 error seems there is problem with the internal misconfiguaration.

secondly, please check the dokan log at woocommerce --> setting--> status--logs, and there should be somce critical error.log, and dokan.log.

Yes, you are right, I looked at the error log and there was a critical error
PHP:
dokan_geo_filter_form()
in
PHP:
../wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/dokan.php:81
This problem was already described on the official website
https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/dokan-fatal-error/
and the developers promised to fix it in the new version.
The problem was temporarily solved by removing the code
PHP:
<div class="wd-dokan-geo">
    <?php if ( 'on' === $show_filters && 'mapbox' === $source ) : ?>
        <?php dokan_geo_filter_form( 'product' ); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php if ( 'top' === $map_location && 'mapbox' === $source ) : ?>
        <?php dokan_geo_get_template( 'map', array( 'layout' => 'top' ) ); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
</div>
from
PHP:
../wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/dokan.php:81
But this is not a way out. Here, either the problem was not fixed, or on the forum they deceive us that the latest version (although I doubt it)
The most interesting thing is that I do not use geo

89.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bobsmith
can we update please?

Update to what, it is still at v3.6.0.

If you are having issues with current version, then change it as the post from @Robox tells you from their own website, if you have not done so already.

Still having issues, then you are better sorted going through their own support and asking them directly.

bobsmith updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Pro v3.6.1

Download Dokan Business v3.6.1 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled
v3.6.1 May 31, 2022

**new:** Stripe Express - Enable split payments, multi-seller payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, iDEAL and other marketplace features available in Stripe Express.
**new:** [ProductAdvertising] Added reverse withdrawal support
**new:** [PayPal Marketplace] Added reverse withdrawal payment purchase support
**update:** [MangoPay] Some UX for MangoPay payment settings in vendor dashboard.
**update:**...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and 1369
bobsmith updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Pro v3.6.2

Download Dokan Business v3.6.2 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled
v3.6.2 Jun 03, 2022

**Update:** [Stripe Express] Added filter `dokan_stripe_express_payment_method_title` to manipulate payment method title
**Update:** [Stripe express] Billing, shipping, and tax data processing for payment request
**Update:** [Stripe express] Updated some validation to restrict some unnecessary process
**Fix:** [Stripe express] Live mode API wasn't working

• Love
Reactions: Caly and tornavida
I am having some serious issues editing dokan withdrawal form don't know if that's been added in this new update.

=v3.7.0 June 14, 2022=
**update:** Updated Dokan Pro and all modules settings page design according to the new settings page
**update:** [DeliveryTime] Updated admin delivery time admin settings page and added 24 hours picking option for admin
**update:** [ColorSchemeCustomizer] Updated admin color picker settings page and included 7 different color palletes for admin to choose from.
**update:** if 'Selling Product Types' is set to I plan to sell only digital products then when creating new variations of a variable product the 'Downloadable' and 'Virtual' checkboxes will be checked automatically if the corresponding values are empty. otherwise, the saved values will be placed
**update:** An email is sent to the vendor staff if the vendor changes the password.
**update:** [ProductAdvertisement] delete advertisement product reference after the base product has been moved to the trash
**update:** [ProductAdvertisement] create advertisement base product after saving advertisement settings

**fix:** WPML translated endpoint not working in payment settings page
**fix:** Distance rate shipping doesn't show the proper shipping method title under Cart and Checkout page
**fix:** Distance rate shipping method rules order not saved
**fix:** Coupon percentage discount type doesn't respect WooCommerce decimal/thousand settings for coupon amount
**fix:** admin shipping method deletion doesn't delete vendor shipping methods

Reactions: ahmadrusli
Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.7.0

Download Dokan Business v3.7.0 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.7.0 Jun 14, 2022

**new:** [ColorSchemeCustomizer] Updated admin color picker settings page and included 7 different color pallets for admin to choose from.
**new:** [VendorStaff] An email is sent to the vendor staff if the vendor changes the password.

**update:** Updated Dokan Pro and all modules settings page design according to the new settings page
**update:** if ‘Selling Product Types’ is set to ‘I plan to...

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock