• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.4

No permission to download
Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.4.3

Download Dokan Business v3.4.3 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.4.3 Dec 15, 2021

----------------------------------
- **update:** [Delivery Time] Now users will not be able to choose time slots that are before the order time #1599
- **update:** [Vendor Subscription] Added sweet alert while canceling a subscription from the vendor dashboard. #1612
- **update:** Redesigned What’s New page design for Dokan Pro changelog
- **update:** [Vendor Subscription] Recurring order...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ijogold

Admin should have the option to rearrange commission structure for his marketplace. #1449​

If you guys also agree with me and want to see this feature please leave a comment here.
GitHub feature request: https://github.com/weDevsOfficial/dokan/issues/1449

Also,​

Pending Reviewed products are being published automatically when a vendor's selling capability is disabled and enabled again #1439​

If you guys also agree with me and want to see this feature please leave a comment here.
GitHub feature request: https://github.com/weDevsOfficial/dokan/issues/1439

Update available 🙏

3.4.4​

Release Date – Dec 23, 2021
  • fix: SEO section is not appearing while the latest Yoast SEO plugin (17.8) is installed and activated #1658
  • fix: Refund not working if an order has sub order #1656

Reactions: ijogold
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WeDevs\Dokan\Cache' not found in /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Refund/Manager.php:227 Stack trace: #0 /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/functions.php(125): WeDevs\DokanPro\Refund\Manager->get_status_counts(NULL) #1 /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Admin/Admin.php(116): dokan_get_refund_count() #2 /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): WeDevs\DokanPro\Admin\Admin->load_admin_settings('manage_woocomme...', '55.4') #3 /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-lite/includes/Admin/Menu.php(60): do_action('dokan_admin_men...', 'manage_woocomme...', '55.4') #6 /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): WeDevs\Dokan\Admin\Menu->add_admin_menu('') #7 /home/estanu in /home/estanutd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Refund/Manager.php on line 227

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
there's an error when i install dokan pro

As a previous poster said, when clicking on 'Add new booking product' from the Dokan dashboard it redirects to a 404 page.
The URL is dashboard/booking/new-product
Any idea how to fix this?

As a previous poster said, when clicking on 'Add new booking product' from the Dokan dashboard it redirects to a 404 page.
The URL is dashboard/booking/new-product
Any idea how to fix this?
OK, I figured this out, go to WordPress settings > permalinks > press save.

After removing the plugin, the admin panel disappeared, I can not enter the admin panel at / wp-admin /, I am constantly redirected to / my-account /, the admin panel is also gone. Are there any options how to fix it?
Probably due to the fact that somewhere put a tick, prohibit the admin panel for sellers

After removing the plugin, the admin panel disappeared, I can not enter the admin panel at / wp-admin /, I am constantly redirected to / my-account /, the admin panel is also gone. Are there any options how to fix it?
Probably due to the fact that somewhere put a tick, prohibit the admin panel for sellers
Yes, that's probably it. How about installing the plugin again in the file manager and seeing if that lets you in?

Yes, that's probably it. How about installing the plugin again in the file manager and seeing if that lets you in?
Hello! Thank you very much for your reply! I figured out why this happened and returned everything back.
The fact is that my status from an administrator dropped to a seller and I really ticked the ban on sellers in the admin panel.
Solution:
you need to access phpMyAdmin and find the wp_users table:
Find your username and write down your ID. Then go to the wp_usermeta table and find the wp_capabilties line:
If you have administrator rights, the meta_value on this line will look like this:
a: 1: {s: 13: "administrator"; s: 1: "1";}
If your wp_usermeta table says something different, you can click the Edit link and change it.
Hope this solution helps someone else.

hi, i have a problema in front ofice i can enter in vendor page at my-account-2/, can you help me please.
thank you very much

Hello! Thank you very much for your reply! I figured out why this happened and returned everything back.
The fact is that my status from an administrator dropped to a seller and I really ticked the ban on sellers in the admin panel.
Solution:
you need to access phpMyAdmin and find the wp_users table:
Find your username and write down your ID. Then go to the wp_usermeta table and find the wp_capabilties line:
If you have administrator rights, the meta_value on this line will look like this:
a: 1: {s: 13: "administrator"; s: 1: "1";}
If your wp_usermeta table says something different, you can click the Edit link and change it.
Hope this solution helps someone else.
thank you for this lead. mine returned to normal using this meta_value
a:1:{s:13:"administrator";b:1;}

v3.5.0 Feb 3, 2022= @Babak

HTML:
- **feat:** [Module] Razorpay Payment Gateway: Accept credit card payments and allow your sellers to get automatic split payment in Dokan via Razorpay
- **feat:** [Module] MangoPay: Enable split payments, multi-seller payments, and other marketplace features given by MangoPay.
-  **feat:** [Module] Min Max Quantities: Set a minimum or maximum purchase quantity or amount for the products of your marketplace.
- **feat:** [Module] Product Advertising: Admin can earn more by allowing vendors to advertise their products and give them the right exposure.
- **feat:** [Store Support] Added Store Support for site admin.
- **feat:** Added support for Multiple store open close time for vendor store.
- **feat:** Automatic withdrawal disbursement.
- **feat:**  Added custom withdraw method support for admin.

- **update:** Updated design for module page.
- **update:** For Store open close time widget,  first day of the week will start on according to the WordPress settings.
- **update:** [Store Support] Design updated on vendor dashboard store support page and customer dashboard support page.
- **update:** Compatibility with latest release of Rank math SEO.
- **update:** [Booking] Added support for "=" symbol while creating range and setting up the cost while creating a bookable product.
- **update:** [Booking] Set the minimum allowed value for 'Minimum booking window ( into the future )' to zero(0).
- **update:** Updated some admin notices for better readability.
- **update:** [Geolocation] Added a search button under geolocation shortcode  to search store/product via geolocation, also removed auto reload features for this form.
- **update:** Updated Dokan Free Shipping minimum amount calculation based on WooCommerce (compatibility with latest version).
- **update:** [StoreSupport] Added date range filtering option for vendor support tickets listing.
- **update:** [StoreSupport] Added support tickets count under My Account page.
- **update:** [ProductEnquiry]  reCAPTCHA support added to product enquiry form.
- **update:** [Auction] Added Back Navigation button from auction activity list, also fixed a typo.

- **fix:** Switching subscription plan doesn't work if Paypal Marketplace module is active has been fixed.
- **fix:** Coupon was not expiring at exact expiry date.
- **fix:** [DeliveryTime] Delivery date label wasn't displaying on frontend checkout page, now has been fixed.
- **fix:** Fixed button width mismatch under vendor dashboard report page.
- **fix:** [Auction] Starting bidding price was not resetting for Re-listing auction products, now has been fixed.
- **fix:** Shipping methods are not available when both digital and physical products are in the cart, now has been fixed.
- **fix:** [Product Subscription] Shipping functionality is not working when vendor create subscription product from vendor dashboard, now has been fixed.

Reactions: Abdullah20 and Obed
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock