• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Thanks but once, but unfortunately it didn't solve it, I don't even know what to do anymore

Screenshot_6.png

Did you encounter this issue while uploading a video or an image. I faced a similar issue while uploading a video, but I haven't seen it with an image. I am already on 2.8.1.

if its for a video, I might have a fix for you.
If its for an image, check your uploads/img/2021-10-06/ directory and see if you can find the image mentioned in the error.

I had same
Did you encounter this issue while uploading a video or an image. I faced a similar issue while uploading a video, but I haven't seen it with an image. I am already on 2.8.1.

if its for a video, I might have a fix for you.
If its for an image, check your uploads/img/2021-10-06/ directory and see if you can find the image mentioned in the error.
I had same errors. Installed ffmpg, then uploaded files provided here and it worked. Videos uploads and plays.

Tho got live stream part throws error

Install ffmpg set patch in admin panel and enable it, upload provided files, worked for me.

Did you get the live streaming working as well? For me the video never appears, although I can see the webcam light turning ON on my laptop.

Has anyone able to get the live streaming working? I am getting a blank screen all the time.

Hi,

I´m testing this script to compare with others in the market.

All configured, make my adjustments, but when I try to top up points via Paypal and Stripe getting some strange behavior.
Paypal
1- the amount is charged from my sandbox account
2- the credit not go to account wallet
3- not show $ credit on Paypal's main account
4- After all redirects to "Sorry, the page no exists" and logout from the system.

Stripe
1- Ok. Complete the transaction, but when back to Complete page, geting errors below
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 34
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 63
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 95
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 151
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 193
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 231
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 268
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 304
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 341
[03-Nov-2021 14:34:54 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: paymentOption in /dizzy/sources/payment-response.php on line 359

Then when I refresh page points are topup in double on user account

What is the trick? 😆

Last edited:
after upating from 2.8 to 2.8.4 there are tonnes of errors shown in the backend admin panel, better to stay at 2.8 for now

after upating from 2.8 to 2.8.4 there are tonnes of errors shown in the backend admin panel, better to stay at 2.8 for now
did you update by incremental version one by one? or skipped minor versions and went to 2.8.4 from 2.8.0?

am i the only one who is getting this ? when accessing the admin panel
Verify your website with your purchase code.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock