• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi LearnDash Kit v1.2.1

Binary Bandit

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Sep 7, 2022
🌍

Introducing Divi LearnDash Kit​

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ae6df3c2ffef2105f4b764789daaa37a0c258efea32728a3a645caaa3b2595e

A plugin that allows Divi and LearnDash to be compatible.

Divi Builder can be used on LearnDash pagesAdds custom modules to reduce the use of shortcodes and improved formatting options

LearnDash Pages: Allow Divi Builder​

Divi Builder can be used to create your LearnDash pages. After the plugin is installed, you can use Divi Builder to create your LearnDash topics, quizzes, and lessons. No configuration is required!

Once you have installed Divi Builder, you can insert any standard Divi Builder module into your LearnDash pages. Your LearnDash pages can be easily customized with text, images, and sliders.

Divi Builder sections, rows, columns, and columns let you control your layouts. Divi Builder's global modules and library features allow you to reuse content on your website.

Uses Divi Builder, Divi Extra, or the Divi Builder plugin. The LearnDash plug-in is also required. These can be bought separately.

LearnDash Custom Modules​

This plugin converts LearnDash shortcodes into Divi Builder modules so that you can include them in your layouts. Modules that were added:

• Profile - Displays the profile of the user
  • Course List - Displays course lists
  • Lesson List - This shows a list of all the lessons.
  • Topic List - Displays topic lists
  • Quiz List - This shows a list with all the quizzes
  • Course Progress - Displays the progress bar for the course
  • Course Info - Shows information about courses that are available to the user
  • User Course Points - Displays course points earned by the user
  • Video - Shows the course list.
  • User Groups – Displays the list of users to which they are designated as leaders or users.
  • Payment Buttons – Displays all payment buttons on any page
  • Course Content - Displays Course Table
  • Course Expires Status: Displays the expiration date of course access

Attachments

• divilearndashkit121.zip
    48.7 KB · Views: 64

Introducing Divi LearnDash Kit​

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ae6df3c2ffef2105f4b764789daaa37a0c258efea32728a3a645caaa3b2595e

A plugin that allows Divi and LearnDash to be compatible.

Divi Builder can be used on LearnDash pagesAdds custom modules to reduce the use of shortcodes and improved formatting options

LearnDash Pages: Allow Divi Builder​

Divi Builder can be used to create your LearnDash pages. After the plugin is installed, you can use Divi Builder to create your LearnDash topics, quizzes, and lessons. No configuration is required!

Once you have installed Divi Builder, you can insert any standard Divi Builder module into your LearnDash pages. Your LearnDash pages can be easily customized with text, images, and sliders.

Divi Builder sections, rows, columns, and columns let you control your layouts. Divi Builder's global modules and library features allow you to reuse content on your website.

Uses Divi Builder, Divi Extra, or the Divi Builder plugin. The LearnDash plug-in is also required. These can be bought separately.

LearnDash Custom Modules​

This plugin converts LearnDash shortcodes into Divi Builder modules so that you can include them in your layouts. Modules that were added:

• Profile - Displays the profile of the user
  • Course List - Displays course lists
  • Lesson List - This shows a list of all the lessons.
  • Topic List - Displays topic lists
  • Quiz List - This shows a list with all the quizzes
  • Course Progress - Displays the progress bar for the course
  • Course Info - Shows information about courses that are available to the user
  • User Course Points - Displays course points earned by the user
  • Video - Shows the course list.
  • User Groups – Displays the list of users to which they are designated as leaders or users.
  • Payment Buttons – Displays all payment buttons on any page
  • Course Content - Displays Course Table
  • Course Expires Status: Displays the expiration date of course access
is this your own resource, or from another site?

My friend has sent it to me. Idk if he bought it or find it elsewhere. As i know he used it in his website and work's well. And I've tested it and work's well for me too. Idk if its nulled or not. Cheers

Reactions: radekteam
first thanks for sharing

Do you know if that plugin slows down the website?

oops, sorry, I hadn't seen your comment.

You say it works fine for you, that's enough

first thanks for sharing

Do you know if that plugin slows down the website?

oops, sorry, I hadn't seen your comment.

You say it works fine for you, that's enough
I haven't try for speed test. Bcs im testing it in stage site. But as long as i see it work well. My stage site is in cheap hosting and I don't care too much for speed optimization in stage site

Reactions: radekteam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock