• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [INR 540 || $7 for 1 YEAR] Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Web Hosting (71+ Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can add unlimited websites as you wish. And you'll be getting the Cpanel Access where any number of domains can be added.
My question : suppose i want to offer cpanel to client so can we create cpanel for each domain or we will get single cpnale and we can host multiple websites ?

Any buyers among us?
Yes, Definitely... More than 40+ sold till now(mostly 2 years instead of 1(and multiple buyers migrated to 2 years plan after checking out the service)) :) you may check out our buyers reviews as well in the sales thread.
My question : suppose i want to offer cpanel to client so can we create cpanel for each domain or we will get single cpnale and we can host multiple websites ?
basically, you'll be getting a single Cpanel to host multiple sites in that. If you want to create multiple Cpanel accounts for your clients and want WHM access, that's actually Reseller plan. And in case i can offer you Reseller plan at a very affordable cost, if interested please DM me :)
I'm interested 2 year plan
Sent you a PM with the details, Please Check :)

I am interested 3 years plan
Right now we're only offering offer up to 2 years, however we may extend it in future based on customers response, but for now i can only offer for 2 years.

Sent you a PM with details :) please check!

Yes, Definitely... More than 40+ sold till now(mostly 2 years instead of 1(and multiple buyers migrated to 2 years plan after checking out the service)) :) you may check out our buyers reviews as well in the sales thread.

basically, you'll be getting a single Cpanel to host multiple sites in that. If you want to create multiple Cpanel accounts for your clients and want WHM access, that's actually Reseller plan. And in case i can offer you Reseller plan at a very affordable cost, if interested please DM me :)

Sent you a PM with the details, Please Check :)
What your charge for reseller plan and does it have whmcs?

Reactions: lorddoom
@lorddoom i have writed variuos time to the assistance without any response from days.

My domain transfer Is Is queue from 15 days...

Default max timeout server on nexify Is 30 not 900 as you have writed at me.
When i set different value into Cpanel nothing change.
My website give 503 error for timeout continuosly with only some queries.

Please solve It, because 30 Is a impossible value for a website with queries and my website show 503 error a lot of times.

EDIT: Strange... after i have writed this post, the assistance have responded at me and have writed which is a plugin not compatible. I have same website on aruba and i don't have this type of problems with same config. If i set 900 as timeout on Aruba, the config give me 900. If i set 900 on Nexify give me max 180 and not more and if i click on default give me 30, not 900 as specified at me in previosly conversations.
My theme require a minimum of 300 of timeout, not only 180 and give 503 error a lot of times now.
This is the error which i receive and is a server side problem for low "max connection timeout", not a plugin problem:

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Last edited:
@lorddoom i have writed variuos time to the assistance without any response from days.

Please solve It, because 30 Is a impossible value for a website with queries and my website show 503 error a lot of times.
Tell @deepnsh about it, brother. To prevent members from buying from this thread, it should be locked. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: These new hosting owner, don't care about their customers. They only want their money.

Hehe @venurao was right.

There are too good to be hosting offers are coming up. Kindly verify contact number, address, pages (about us, our team), testimonials etc. before paying fees for hosting.

Last edited:

Hey There,

As per the domain transfer is concerned, it was notified to you regarding the failed transfer due to transfer lock at your previous domain provider and a re-transfer of your domain was initiated from our end after getting your domain unlocked from your previous domain provider and the same may take 7-14 days depending upon the approval from your previous domain provider.

However, all the PHP values can be set only through MultiPHP INI Editor from Cpanel or directly editing the php.ini (There's no other way). And that's available to each of our users individually at their Cpanel.

Even team notified you regarding the Error 503 issue you're facing. -- > https://imgbox.com/zA9tvvUb

The issue was due to the plugin as per the team and they informed you and suggested you for the possible help. We're always here for the help if you allow us to help you (by simply following the support advice), and we don't see the ticket with your WP Credentials yet as suggested by the team.

And due to the same your CPU usage as well as Physical memory usage is at it's peak. --> https://imgbox.com/NvVD0kWC

However, here's the server Load --> https://imgbox.com/EAfG6eg7

Causes of high physical memory usage​

1. A high number of entry processes (Which is only 13)
  2. New updates to your website.
  3. Presence of malware.
  4. New themes or plugins that you have installed.

Tell @deepnsh about it, brother. To prevent members from buying from this thread, it should be locked. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: These new hosting owner, don't care about their customers. They only want their money.

Hehe @venurao was right.
I request to please know the complete fact before coming to the conclusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr.Ghost
Hey There,

As per the domain transfer is concerned, it was notified to you regarding the failed transfer due to transfer lock at your previous domain provider and a re-transfer of your domain was initiated from our end after getting your domain unlocked from your previous domain provider and the same may take 7-14 days depending upon the approval from your previous domain provider.

However, all the PHP values can be set only through MultiPHP INI Editor from Cpanel or directly editing the php.ini (There's no other way). And that's available to each of our users individually at their Cpanal.

Even team notified you regarding the Error 503 issue you're facing. -- > https://imgbox.com/zA9tvvUb

The issue was due to the plugin as per the team and they informed you and suggested you for the possible help. We're always here for the help if you allow us to help you (by simply following the support advice), and we don't see the ticket with your WP Credentials yet as suggested by the team.

And due to the same your CPU usage as well as Physical memory usage is at it's peak. --> https://imgbox.com/NvVD0kWC

However, here's the server Load --> https://imgbox.com/EAfG6eg7

Causes of high physical memory usage​

1. A high number of entry processes (Which is only 13)
  2. New updates to your website.
  3. Presence of malware.
  4. New themes or plugins that you have installed.

I request to please know the complete fact before coming to the conclusion.

I'm honest:

1- i have writed at support from 3 days and only today after my post i have received a response.

2- i have explained which aruba need the authorization code for transfer domain and i have gived this code 15 days ago, infact i have contacted aruba and this is the real problem (nexify don't have gived authorization code during the request of transfer domain).

3 - I have gived the "error log" and the only error present in log is: 2022-06-26 18:00:29.594275 [INFO] File not found [public_html/403.shtml]

4 - i have same identical config in aruba hosting and no give any type of error and no give 503 timeout errors

5 - If i set into Cpanel 300 or 900 in max_timeout the server don't keep any modifies and the max value keeped is 180 (my theme require a minimum of 300 and for other queries my website require 900).

6 - If i click on "default value" the Cpanel set 30, not 900 as you have specified at me as default value and 30 is too low value for a website with theme and queries.

I'm honest:

1- i have writed at support from 3 days and only today after my post i have received a response.

2- i have explained which aruba need the authorization code for transfer domain and i have gived this code 15 days ago, infact i have contacted aruba and this is the real problem (nexify don't have gived authorization code during the request of transfer domain).

3 - I have gived the "error log" and the only error present in log is: 2022-06-26 18:00:29.594275 [INFO] File not found [public_html/403.shtml]

4 - i have same identical config in aruba hosting and no give any type of error and no give 503 timeout errors

5 - If i set into Cpanel 300 or 900 in max_timeout the server don't keep any modifies and the max value keeped is 180 (my theme require a minimum of 300 and for other queries my website require 900).

6 - If i click on "default value" the Cpanel set 30, not 900 as you have specified at me as default value and 30 is too low value for a website with theme and queries.
i request you to please share the Wordpress credentials via ticket so the team can do the best in this case. As they can only solve the known issue and without you providing access, it won't be possible for us to help you completely.

The issue you are facing is due to the new plugin you installed, even you never faced this issue earlier i guess when you transferred the site to us. So referring to the earlier hosting provider doesn't makes sense for now.

The solution to issue for 5th and 6th point is even provided by the support. But you never hear the advice/solution, instead you always keep up with the same thing instead of working on the solution with us.

I request you to please do the needful (i request you to please share the Wordpress credentials via ticket so the team can do the best in this case) and let us solve the issue from our end.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Ghost
i request you to please share the Wordpress credentials via ticket so the team can do the best in this case. As they can only solve the known issue and without you providing access, it won't be possible for us to help you completely.

The issue you are facing is due to the new plugin you installed, even you never faced this issue earlier i guess when you transferred the site to us. So referring to the earlier hosting provider doesn't makes sense for now.

The solution to issue for 5th and 6th point is even provided by the support. But you never hear the advice/solution, instead you always keep up with the same thing instead of working on the solution with us.

I request you to please do the needful (i request you to please share the Wordpress credentials via ticket so the team can do the best in this case) and let us solve the issue from our end.

I have deactivated all latest and no essential plugin installed after (for now i don't have any plugins of caching in my website after this).

Now i test.

Yes, i give credential today, because i need 900 of timeout connection and not 180.

Reactions: lorddoom
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock