• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.5 + Addons

No permission to download
For some reason I am getting this error while check out: "Oh Snap! Please accept terms & conditions." event though its already ticked. can any one help?

I dont have any issue , can you share screen shot , I have looked settings in wordpress but I couldnt see any place to adjust it.

hi can you try to remove terms and conditions page on woocommerce then let me know latest status ;

1697270288909.png

1697270353052.png

1697270377991.png

1697270398278.png

1697270422782.png

1697270444128.png

1697270475905.png

Reactions: mzak
This actually fixed the issue but I think Digits is not completely compatible with CheckoutWC. and also there is no option to add terms and conditions on checkout page.

Last edited:
I want to configure this plugin without OTP or any verification type, I like how the phone number registration integrated with the default my account page, but I can't sign up, a loading secreen appear and never end, login only, anyone faced this problem, I think the fix could be from the plugin config

Thank you so much for your prompy help. I just extracted and made a zip folder for digits folder and install it. I don't know If it's incorrect way. After I got the fatal error, I replaced this installation with older nulled version 8.3.2.3 and then updated with latest untouched version provided here in this thread. Thank God that's worked. I'm very much thankful to you.
@skt126 Can you please guide on which is the latest untouched version that you installed AFTER nulled version 8.3.2.3?

I am stuck on nulled version 8.3.2.3 - if I install any other version after this, I face the Invalid Purchase code error.

So far this sequence is working:
1. digits-8.3.2.1_NULLED.zip
2. digits-v8.3.2.3.zip
3. ???? to 8.3.3?

Please guide.

Thanks a lot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock